1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

New Player Looking to join a Fellowship

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by DoD2Dope, Feb 8, 2017.

1. DoD2Dope

DoD2Dope New Member

Good afternoon, ladies and Gents. I just started playing Elvenar last night and I am enjoying the game. I am a Forge Of Empires veteran and have been playing browser games for three years. I am a quick learner and I plan to active in this world. So which Fellowship's are recruiting?

2. bunnybabiie

bunnybabiie Member

Which server are you playing on?

3. bunnybabiie

bunnybabiie Member

Nevermind, I looked you up and unfortunately you're not on either server my fellowships are. Bummer! Good luck with your game :)

4. Shellizzie

Shellizzie Active Member

Land of the Lights is recruiting if you would like to put in an application!

5. Ella Fantasia

Ella Fantasia New Member

come check out The Dragon's Guild. We are recruiting, have an active fellowship.

6. elvengrammy

elvengrammy New Member

Keeblers just sent you an invitation to check out our group. Hope to be seeing you.. Happy Gaming,

7. samidodamage

samidodamage Well-Known Member

Skyeland II just sent you an invitation, and wish you well with whatever FS you decide to join. This week is Fellowship Adventures (you'll see it once you're in an FS) and the weekly tournaments (that are FS based) start tomorrow as well.

8. King of the World

King of the World Member

Want a Chance to build something special come join Kingdom of Dilly Dilly were fun comes first we are small now(3) but I can promise you we will be in the top 100 when were done

9. Wyldewood

Wyldewood New Member

NatureKeepers would welcome an active player like you, if you could post your player name, I'll send off an invite, or you can seek out our group using the name of ' Naturekeepers '/

10. King of the World

King of the World Member

The Kingdom Of Dilly Dilly would love too have you
    TY
    King of the World, Dilly Dilly

11. jupiter2288

jupiter2288 New Member

JUPITER join us

12. lori440

lori440 New Member

Have you joined or still looking?

13. Xiyanir The Bold

Xiyanir The Bold New Member

Hello,
    As a resident of Elcysandir, have you asked yourself "How can I grow my city?" or "Why am I not able to get some cool things to make my city grow & look better?"... Well, let me tell you ... I have been playing Elvenar for over a year & have learned a lot by trial & error & by advice from others along the way. I have 7 cities, 1 on each server, & they are at various stages. I love the game & helping others grow. I'm also an Archmage for 2 fellowships. This 1 & a fellowship on the Ceravyn server.

If you are active & commited to playing the game at least 3-4 days a week & visiting all members every day you play.
    If you are looking to learn, grow, enjoy playing & camaraderie with others in chat.

I see that you are seeking an active fellowship, why don't you check out our Overview page for our fellowship Wolf Pack. If you are interested, contact me & we can help to get you started in the right direction to maximize your gaming experience! We are a helpful group & we look forward to new active members joining us!
    Happy gaming!

Xiyanir The Bold - Archmage of the Wolf Pack fellowship.