• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New Player needing advice

DeletedUser

Hello, I am new to this game..just started playing about an hour ago or so. I got all singed up and got an email to go and claim my welcome diamonds and when I go to do it I get redirected and nothing gets added to account. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice on this would be very helpful and appreciated greatly. Thank You all in advance :)

DeletedUser61

Right click and submit a support ticket. That's the normal procedure for account specific support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51

Hi @Neytiri1022

While contacting support for premium issues is the normal procedure, we are aware of some players receiving a broken link in an email to complete this procedure. Please try opening the settings menu of the game (the gear at the bottom right of the screen) and validating your email from there. If this does not work, certainly contact support directly and we will look in to why this is occurring for you :)

DeletedUser

Thank you I will try this as well and see if it works..I did submit a ticket already and so if this works I will remove that ticket. Again Thank you so much
Ælfwine :D

DeletedUser

It worked...Thank you both for the wonderful advice..and welcome into the game :D