• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player on Khelonaar

DeletedUser20759

Hi.

I am a new player on the US Khelonaar server.

I've played a little bit under another world. I'm by no means experienced other then having gone through the beginners tutorial twice now. I am also in the middle of playing my first tournament. I'm planning to discontinue play on that world to play solely on Khelonaar.

Looking for a fellowship that is active, helpful, regularly completes the tournaments and events and is willing to take on a newbie who has played daily, regularly visited other world fellowship members and needs lots of assistance with regards to building up a solid city with the necessary resources to help aide in tournament and event play.

My city is Ellandrea and if interested you should know that I'm currently on the 17th of 18 parts in the new player tutorial so I'm right where I need to be in order to plan and build up a nice well balanced elvenar city.

Thanks.