• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player seeking fellowship, Boosted planks

DeletedUser3502

Hi all! I'm a pretty new player. My planks are boosted in production. I'm very active as I can play from work (hah). I visit my neighbors everyday. I am interested in a friendly fellowship that could give me some pointers and I am happy to help out in anyway I can.

My name is Thirindal in the game and my town is Squirrelville

Thanks!

DeletedUser6108

Thirindal,

We are currently looking for new members. We are ranked in the top 220 and require active players of all levels. If you are interested, please accept the invitation I sent.

Thanks,
Monica

DeletedUser6441

Thirindal,

We are currently looking for new members. We are ranked in the top 220 and require active players of all levels. If you are interested, please accept the invitation I sent.

Thanks,
Monica[/Q
Squirrelville
Hi all! I'm a pretty new player. My planks are boosted in production. I'm very active as I can play from work (hah). I visit my neighbors everyday. I am interested in a friendly fellowship that could give me some pointers and I am happy to help out in anyway I can.

My name is Thirindal in the game and my town is Squirrelville

Thanks!
Hi Thirindal... we are actively looking for members also, we are a small band, looking to grow.. please drop by our fellowship and see if you'd be interested, we are daily players and actively help where/when we can... we are Haus of Avalon, so please check us out.. and in the mean time... happy gaming :)
Myfix