• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player seeking fellowship

DeletedUser8103

I've heard fellowships are great for learning & would like some help. I've been playing for a few days,
and my current town is in Arendyll.

I've been relatively active recently, and plan to continue at the same pace. So, I'm looking for a low-key, but active
fellowship. I'd like tips on buildings & trade.

DeletedUser2824

My fellowship is looking to replace some inctives. We believe in being active, but aren't competitive and put real life first. And we could really use your marble and gems in the days to come. ;) You can check out my Court Lugaru and see if we sound like what you are looking for. Any questions you have about us or the game I'll be happy to answer or direct you to someone who can. :)

DeletedUser8103

Elmoonwen,

If you would take a real newbie, I'd like to join. What do I need to do?

Snake1973 (also from the PNW)

DeletedUser9367

Red River Dragons are always looking for new members of any rank!! We are laid back and happy to help!!