• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Seeking Friendly Fellowship

FearsomeGuardian

I'm very new to this game (and fairly new to playing any kind of game). But I am an active player, learning as I go. I would like to join a fellowship that is fun and friendly, and doesn't mind giving a newbie some advice and help every once in a while.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
some general advice on finding an fs
look at the scores of the people on the first page of the fs list
if they aren't at least double your score they probably won't help you much
if you join an fs and after giving them a fair trial, they aren't providing what you want
be it social, trades, or advice
don't be afraid to move on and keep moving on until you find what suits you
read their description. if you like what they say about themselves ( rules, philosophy etc) join.
if you realize their description was just a bunch of empty words. start looking again

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I was going to send you an invite to join the House of the Rising Sun fellowship, but it looks like you already found a home. If it does not work out there, we are very friendly and do not mind answering questions.

DeletedUser6048

I'm very new to this game (and fairly new to playing any kind of game). But I am an active player, learning as I go. I would like to join a fellowship that is fun and friendly, and doesn't mind giving a newbie some advice and help every once in a while.
If you are still looking for a fellowship I am always recruiting! My player name is LHage

Gylldor

You’d be very welcome at the Athenian Guild. Great team-nice people. We enjoy helping newer players.

shionnach

☘️Fae Sidhe A☘️ We are recruiting new members in Arendyll, active fellowship and we are part of the Fae Sidhe Family who started in Felyndrall in June 2018.

FloraSage

We are welcoming new members at Crafters Guild. Quite group interested in playing, city building, fellowship building and being neighborly.
Come aboard
Looking forward to meeting you, door is open
Florasage