• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player seeking guidance and fellowship!

DeletedUser18565

I am a new player to the game of Elvenar. I am a very active gamer. I play all evening on my computer, and have a job where I can get on randomly throughout the day, so you can be sure I'll grow quickly. I am seeking a decent Fellowship that can help me learn the ropes. My boosts will be Marble, Crystal, and Elixir when I have them unlocked. PM me in game, same name as my forum name.

Nilea

Hi Sethevier.,
I sent you a game message. Check out my fellowship: Skyeland II. We have a great mix of friendly and helpful players!

DeletedUser8508

We are the Woman of Elevanar+;) Now it's time too Get into what will be a great fellowship!!!:p We really need ACTIVE players that enjoy friendly conversation, willing too help other grow and just plan have FUN.:D We really need you too be Boosted in Marble or Steel!!! :eek:What ever your other Boost will be a great addition.:) We also like you too work on BOOST only We do ask for fair Trades(2-3Stars) visit at least 3 times a week (but prefer more) No DRAMA.:mad: Just have fun playing this great game!!!:cool: If you are having a hard time finding us you may write me so I can send you a invite, Let us HELP you Grow, P.S Bud Lite for everyone who joins,Of course Men are Welcome too:D
TY
King of the World

Jayla Wolf

Hi, if you want a group with a supportive and helpful Archmage, and fellow players, come visit the Heart of the Phoenix fellowship! Our main goals are to help each other grow and have FUN on the game! We are looking for active players that want a happy home to grow in. We have one for you! :) If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I would love to have you join us!
Jayla Wolf
Heart of the Phoenix Archmage

shionnach

I am a new player to the game of Elvenar. I am a very active gamer. I play all evening on my computer, and have a job where I can get on randomly throughout the day, so you can be sure I'll grow quickly. I am seeking a decent Fellowship that can help me learn the ropes. My boosts will be Marble, Crystal, and Elixir when I have them unlocked. PM me in game, same name as my forum name.

shionnach

I am recruiting for Fae Sidhe! Feel free to check us out! Looking for new members to join our merry band and help us grow!

Fair trading, try to visit each other a couple of times a week if possible and help out in tournaments as best you can.

Most of all have fun and enjoy being in the Fellowship. I am here to help you out so if you are new and not sure about the game, please just ask.

LordRezal

Hello
B.Y.O.Dragons would like very much for you to come join us. Collectively we have over 8 years of playing experience. We enjoy playing and enjoy chatting with one another. We are a very helpful FS. Would love to help you grow and prosper. Please come and check us out. Thank you for your time.
LordRezal

DeletedUser17694

The Goblin King would love to have you. We have a range of players - some chatty, some are the strong silent types. Lots of friendly & patient help available here, We help our members grow, just ask that you are active. Feel free to ask any member questions about us. Thanks!
OnlyMist, Ambassador for The Goblin King