• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player seeking guidance and fellowship!

DeletedUser18565

I am a new player to the game of Elvenar. I am a very active gamer. I play all evening on my computer, and have a job where I can get on randomly throughout the day, so you can be sure I'll grow quickly. I am seeking a decent Fellowship that can help me learn the ropes. My boosts will be Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust when I have them unlocked. PM me in game, same name as my forum name.

alainemk

Please look us up, the name of our fellowship is Festal Phoenix Black. We are very active in Chat, Tournaments, Fellowship Adventure (finished 7th in the latest) and have a very active AW chain. Message me in game if our overview suits you! Thanks, Alaine

DeletedUser14960

Hi there if you still looking

come check out ***MOONLIGHT SHADOWS***

we are a small easy going group and have lots of knowledge to pass on for anyone who wants to get ahead ,

keith AM

Xypher

If you're a casual player and are located in Sinya Arda then check out the Sacred Sage Followers & see if it's for you

DeletedUser5610

If you are still looking, come join Comic Opera on US6 Sinya Arda before the Fellowship Adventure starts on Monday March 9th!