• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player seeking guidance and fellowship!

DeletedUser18666

New player looking for a Fellowship to help me learn and grow. Very active player.

DeletedUser2543

If you are on Winyandor - Look up the Outcasts. We are seeking many active players.

shionnach

New player looking for a Fellowship to help me learn and grow. Very active player.

This is a personal invitation to join our fellowship!

Come play in Felyndral and join us!

Fae Sidhe is looking for new active members to join our new fellowship and help us grow together!

ADVANTAGES to being in a FELLOWSHIP:
  • trading without a fee
  • neighbourly help
  • ability to message one another
  • fellowship chat
We ask ~
  1. practice fair trading
  2. do weekly visits a couple of times a week
  3. help out in tournaments when you can

Most of all we want you to have FUN and enjoy being in the Fellowship!

If you are a new player and not sure about the game, just ask and I will help you out the best I can.

Thank you for considering us.

Pteh

We'd love to have you in Celeborn, come check us out! Love helping people get going and stay going!

DeletedUser11658

We would love to have you in Phoenix Phyre-We are a new Fellowship and beginners are welcome! I have been playing for about 4 years now and I can help answer any questions you might have. We don't have many members yet...but we are looking for active members :)