• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player, Seeking Low-Key Fellowship...

DeletedUser4795

Yo! Name's LosttotheHoping, shorten it however you want. I answer to everything (Yes, even 'hey you!'). Looking for some chill, friendly people to play with. Don't want drama, or general stupidity. Just want to enjoy the game. My schedule's kinda... wiffy? Wibbly wobbly, aye? If you catch my meaning. By which, I mean if you ask me what I'm doing tomorrow the answer's usually "dunno". But I'll try to be on as much as possible. So... um, if you want a chatterbox, HMU! I'll be here...

DeletedUser2824

My fellowship is pretty laid back if you'd like to check it out. I haven't seem drama rear it's ugly head there yet, and I prefer to keep it that way. :)

DeletedUser2824

It's called Just Because I Can. Basic rules are fair trades or better-unless prearranged- and visit your fellows several times a week. Of course if you have stuff going on in real life that's fine as long as you let us know. :D