• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

new player, seeks fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser9852
  • Start date

DeletedUser9852

I will be active at least briefly every day, and often for a couple hours. Just started playing today but could use help learning and growing. I like to help others as well.

DeletedUser9853

I will be active at least briefly every day, and often for a couple hours. Just started playing today but could use help learning and growing. I like to help others as well.

come join our fellowship whips and chains

DeletedUser6862

If you are still looking, come to Thunderheart. we fit your busy schedule. We are no pressure, and have the help you need to keep you going. Think about us. Thanks

DeletedUser4474

Please come and check out Open Minds Fellowship. We are friendly, helpful, and have a great trade program. My name is William and i'm the Archmage of the FS. We would love to have you on our team. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser12253

If you haven't joined a FS yet, Thunderbirds would love to have you!! We a starting fellowship, trying to grow. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! Please consider!!

Archmage lanedwill