• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player to Elvenar, but not to InnoGames

• Thread starter DeletedUser4943
  • Start date

DeletedUser4943

Hi,

I'm a new player to Elvenar, but not a new player to Innogames. I play FoE and have been playing that game for 2 and a half years. I am very familiar with the setup of this game and I am looking to join an active fellowship as I play these games everyday. I am an active player and will contribute to the fellowship as needed.

I currently have a Steel Boost, but I do not have the trader yet. I am working on my research to obtain the trader. My score is low (470), but I just started playing yesterday 11/3.

If interested in picking me up as a member, please send me an invite. I'm looking forward to belonging to an active fellowship and continued growth in this game.

Thanks,
KingCit

DeletedUser4943

I like the the fellowship I am in, very good people to play with and that keeps me playing each day.

DeletedUser6074

Build the Best is recruiting.

Once upon a time in a mystical world in the land of Elvenar a fellowship was recruiting active elves and humans to form the Best Fellowship Ever. Beautiful cities flourished under this fellowship as the people of the land discovered the mysteries of Elvenar.

Our purpose is to help our fellowship mates to Build the Best cities, while enjoying the company of like-minded people. Most of our players have been around a while and play on several worlds. If you are a new player, we will help you build your empire. If you are an experienced player, we welcome your knowledge.

This is a game meant for fun. Real life comes first. A few suggestions to maximize everyone’s enjoyment and gameplay.

Visit other members at least 4 times a week or even daily if you can. You will receive coin and a chance for supplies and a special treasure on some visits. List your needs in the town name spot. C for Culture, B for Builder or M for Main Hall so you can receive help where needed.

We are currently recruiting players that will have a boost in marble, crystal, elixir or gems. To check what boost you will have, click on your town hall, click on relics and your boost will be listed below. You do not have to have the boost goods researched to apply. Your goods will be worth the wait! You must have a trader installed to apply.

DeletedUser7500

Check out: Start Here!
An open fellowship for new players, but all are welcome.
Our main goal is to help new players advance in Elvinar, answer questions, trade fairly, make new friends, and lasting comrades.

All new players are welcome! More experienced players, while still welcome, must be willing to help the newbies.

Welcome Aboard!!