• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player Yet FAST Learner!

DeletedUser15323

HI I am Allaina and I need a fellowship to join that is a bit laid back, fun, likes to enjoy life and not overly competitive.
Some competition of course is wonderful, but I prefer to sit and enjoy the game rather than the "ooga booga we have to win...we cave men." mentality..haha.
I will be active and do everything it takes to help the fellowship be successful.
Please choose me! :)

DeletedUser4806

The Climb empire is always looking for new upcoming members such as yourself. come join us we are a fun group and work well together.

DeletedUser4806

HI I am Allaina and I need a fellowship to join that is a bit laid back, fun, likes to enjoy life and not overly competitive.
Some competition of course is wonderful, but I prefer to sit and enjoy the game rather than the "ooga booga we have to win...we cave men." mentality..haha.
I will be active and do everything it takes to help the fellowship be successful.
Please choose me! :)
come check us out at The Climb Empire we will be happy to have ya!!