• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I've got "What's New" and "New Posts" right next to each other. When I bring up one, some things are the same, some different. Is this a "new feature" or is something being in the process of being changed and not quite finished?

Also, neither now shows the world from which the "Fellowship seeking members" is originating, so I seem to have to now open each one to see if it applies to my world. The other day it was "working" and now it is not. Sigh.

Of course, I could be the confused one... will anybody be really surprised if that's the case?

AJ

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I've got "What's New" and "New Posts" right next to each other. When I bring up one, some things are the same, some different. Is this a "new feature" or is something being in the process of being changed and not quite finished?
This has always been with us. "New posts" are threads that have posts on them that you have not seen. "What's New" is a list of posts by timestamp, most recent on top.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This has always been with us. "New posts" are threads that have posts on them that you have not seen. "What's New" is a list of posts by timestamp, most recent on top.
Well, blow me down! I guess I just never noticed it before