• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Recruits and Accepting Invitations

DeletedUser6326

Game version:
v1.51.4-(de272e13d) (2018-04-12 10:52)
Game world: Any US (and in Beta)
Browser + version: Any
Flash Player version: Most recent
Operating System: PC
Screen resolution: Any
Account name: BlackthornRaven/CiraKelley and others
Humans or Elves: Both
Reproducibility: 2/5
Current situation: I have sent out several invitations for known players to join my fellowships. Usually, they can join automatically after accepting...but three times, in the last two days, I have had three players (who do not know each other or play in the same worlds) try to accept my invitation and have a glitch happen instead. They click accept and it automatically starts up a new fellowship with my fellowship's exact same name and flag, etc.. They become the archmage of the new group that looks exactly like mine...without touching or doing anything more than clicking on the accept button. So they immediately disband the fellowship and cannot join a fellowship for two days (instead of the old 24 hour waiting period)! So strange! I told them we'd accept them as soon as their waiting period is over.
Expected situation: For players to be able to accept an invitation to join a fellowship, without the issue of it auto making a brand new clone of the fellowship who invited the player to join.