• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Residences

DeletedUser3871

An idea for building new residences. When you have completed an advanced residence level in the research tree I think that from then on the starting level for building a new residence should be from that point. For example First level is 1-3(Elves) so all new residences start at 1*. However when you complete Advance Residence research and can build 4*-7* the starting point for all new residence builds should be from 4*. The same when acheiving Superior Residence. All new builds should start from 8*

DeletedUser3297

The devs would never go for it because it would make the game too easy. You gotta start your building from somewhere and I think that when you see the cost it takes to upgrade to certain levels, you may be happier starting at a lower level to build up the goods/supplies. Get up to level 16 Elven residences, you are talking about using all three tier goods and a heck of a lot of supplies to get it there. Sometimes you may only need a small building to fit what you are doing and if you take away that option or factor in the cost per building at each level unlocked, it may make a lot of people unhappy.

DeletedUser3871

The devs would never go for it because it would make the game too easy. You gotta start your building from somewhere and I think that when you see the cost it takes to upgrade to certain levels, you may be happier starting at a lower level to build up the goods/supplies. Get up to level 16 Elven residences, you are talking about using all three tier goods and a heck of a lot of supplies to get it there. Sometimes you may only need a small building to fit what you are doing and if you take away that option or factor in the cost per building at each level unlocked, it may make a lot of people unhappy.

Ok how about the choice? The level you have acheived, you can choose to build that or a lower one depending on your requirements. For example I am a noob, but have got to 4* residence. Maybe the option should be I can build a new 4* or a 2* or even 1*, The same when I have upgrade to 8*. I just think once you have acheived it you shouldn't always have to start from 1* This would also help with planning for expansion. Just an idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3871

. Get up to level 16 Elven residences, you are talking about using all three tier goods and a heck of a lot of supplies to get it there. Sometimes you may only need a small building to fit what you are doing and if you take away that option or factor in the cost per building at each level unlocked, it may make a lot of people unhappy.

Just as a side note. To build a house from scratch and upgrade to level 16 costs much more than if you were able to build it directly once you have researched that technology.
Just my opinion. You should be able to choose what size of house you want, once you have researched that specific technology. ie When I have researched Advanced Residencies I should be able to choose to build a level 4 directly if I so choose. Or if I have lack of space or supplies etc. Build a level 1. The same for when I complete research on level 8. It is logical that once you have researched the technology you should be able to use it directly.
For example. If you have researched Level 16 residencies To build from new and upgrade to that level will cost in total 259000 coins 33690 supplies plus all the other scrolls, crystals etc. Perhaps it would be fairer if you had a choice to buy directly for a certain cost of coins, supplies etc. Lower than the upgrading route. Or you can build smaller and upgrade. It should be a choice. It is like when I bought Ableton Live. They have 3 versions Intro/Lite, Standard and Suite. If you buy Suite direct it is €599. If you buy Intro at €79 then upgrade to Standard then to Suite you end up paying more.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What you are asking for has just been implemented as a diamond feature, check the "basic" tab on your buildings menu. What might have been a nice idea/feature now has zero chance of being implemented since it would "cost" inno real $$$ if it was free.

DeletedUser3936

When a player is forced to research a housing upgrade, that upgrade should NEVER end up costing money to produce. I just finished a level three magical residence research, with was mandatory ( I could not go around it or skip it like in other Inno games) only to find I have to buy the darn buildings. Very poor game development on your part. I do not believe I will continue playing Inno games if I am going to be forced to build something that then forces me to buy something.

DeletedUser3297

There is no such thing as magic residence research. Go back to the tech you just unlocked and re-read it. So far, there is no building that you are forced to buy.