• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Rewards for the Spire of Eternity

StarLoad

helya said:
Dear Humans and Elves,

On August 14th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Everblossom Sleigh will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Ashen Phoenix Artifacts and the craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Watchful Winter's Owl Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
I have received 2 offers to craft the Ashen Phoenix, 1 yesterday and 1 this morning in my MA. I have already finished the Spire in my cities this week so I can not say for sure but it seems the dataset was reset a bit sooner than announced. Has anyone "won" an Ashen Phoenix artifact in the spire since Thursday?

Ed

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I have received 2 offers to craft the Ashen Phoenix, 1 yesterday and 1 this morning in my MA. I have already finished the Spire in my cities this week so I can not say for sure but it seems the dataset was reset a bit sooner than announced. Has anyone "won" an Ashen Phoenix artifact in the spire since Thursday?

Ed
usually the craftable buildings appear a bit ahead of the new dataset

Ihrlaen

AND the new craftable buildings have a higher probability of appearing in the Magic Academy during the initial weeks of their appearance.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Caveat: I'm totally clueless about software/updating/coding/etc
I'm of the opinion they tack the Spire/MA changes onto the (semi-regular) Thursday game updates that come right before the Spire rewards change. The Spire ones are scheduled for the next Spire launch, but the MA has no launch date, so those show up a couple days earlier. Since I keep a copy of every unique crafting bldg I don't intend to place in my inventory to keep them out of the crafting recipes, I don't see this myself. But, I've noticed similar posts to this one and they all seem to happen between the update and the next Spire launch.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
(Or at least that's my theory. They still rarely show up for me.)
With absolutely zero info to back it up, I decided that the probability for each boost bldg went from being 1 in 13,298 to 1 in 13,278. :D
Seriously, if you think about all the bldgs that qualify to occupy that same crafting slot, it's a miracle we see the boost bldgs at all, lol! To increase my chances, I'll take whatever I can get...;)