• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Here is a link to my Guide, all of the information is in one place. You do not need a account to read the Forum, nor do you need to go to Facebook.
Edit: Here is a copy of the Gems Spreadsheet. It is not locked but I still recommend that you make a copy and rename it. Good luck everyone

Last edited:

Lelanya

You guys are awesome!
I went to update my Gems sheet, and tediously my personal Spreadsheet had reverted to some previous version, go figure.
It's done now, but I can't figure out how to make a copy, lol it's always something, right? If anyone knows how to accomplish from the app Sheets that I have on my old phone, feel free to share. But, the time my FA Boss Ken banned me from the Spreadsheet after Pete had to revert to an older version springs to mind. Lol

Theodora

I'm wondering where the in game announcement for the fellowship adventure is? If it's just going to be just the timer those who aren't in a fellowship won't be aware one is coming up. I unlocked fellowship adventures and I don't even have a timer then again I'm not in a fellowship.

Lelanya

I'm wondering where the in game announcement for the fellowship adventure is? If it's just going to be just the timer those who aren't in a fellowship won't be aware one is coming up. I unlocked fellowship adventures and I don't even have a timer then again I'm not in a fellowship.
Yeah you have to be a FS prior to the start of the Adventure to participate. That will most likely be why you can't see the lock.

Cleo7311

Questions about Seasons vs Adventure conflicts:
1. if we ignore any 15 or 60m daily quests during the Adventure, how many can be dropped and still get the final prize? Or, will the 15 & 60 minute Seasons quests be turned off during Adventure?
2. Break off our blacksmith productions to do short cycles for Seasons?
3. I assume that any weekly quests can be dumped into the queue for after the Adventure?

Lelanya

Thanks a lot, @Lelanya, for such a wonderful guide; this helps a lot!!

And sorry I didn't get back to you sooner (it's been crazy!), now you know the answer :cool:
First off, thank you. Someone has to provide accurate information and I collect it. If I can keep one place updated, then everyone stays informed.
Where have you answered my question about the duration of the event? Thanks in advance. :)

Lady Dastardly

Can't answer all of those, but:
1. if we ignore any 15 or 60m daily quests during the Adventure, how many can be dropped and still get the final prize?
idavis has a calculator here you can use to figure out how many dailies you can miss and still get all the prizes. It's a little fiddley to use, just make sure after you enter the daily and weekly info at the top, that you scroll down and check off the last prize level you completed and fill in your progress toward the next prize in the little box.
3. I assume that any weekly quests can be dumped into the queue for after the Adventure?
That's correct. Weekly quests don't expire, and it will tell you how many you have stacked up down at the bottom where it says "Quests in queue"

defiantoneks

has anyone noticed that the link in the announcement that is supposed to come here, actually is for the announcement?
so you click and it goes exactly where you already are.

@Anonglitch

Last edited:

Lelanya

Lol maybe tag Anonglitch.

There has been some drama over marbles.
Sorry folks so apparently I missed noticing that Marbles dropped from 42 × 2 on Green path Map 3 only, to 41 × 2. I have adjusted my Guide, and the Spreadsheet.