• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

I want another level (or two or three) in spire. Three is not enough.

Ooooohhhhh....maybe at the boss at the top of spire level 6, there's a 5% chance of moonstone library drop lol

elvenbee

My guess is the Gingerbread base was in rotation at one point in the MA, but someone flubbed and took it out during the early rotations of artifacts. Nobody caught it. Now somebody snipped the line between the tin cups so we can't provide meaningful feedback anymore. We're gonna have to chip in to hire a plane to fly a message in Hamburg. Money that could have been spent buying diamonds will now be diverted to a random pilot. It really is a bad business model.
Well, the plane got there successfully since one popped up this am. Thanks for chartering that crackie (;
1697119043019.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well, the plane got there successfully since one popped up this am. Thanks for chartering that crackie (;
View attachment 16666
Do you remember what the costs were for the recipe? Word is they didn’t change the formula post Tinlung CC increase on the one that appeared in beta. It’s almost as if someone snuck it back into rotation and didn’t update it ;)

elvenbee

Do you remember what the costs were for the recipe? Word is they didn’t change the formula post Tinlung CC increase on the one that appeared in beta. It’s almost as if someone snuck it back into rotation and didn’t update it ;)
I know it was 4 CCs, but I don’t remember how many spell fragments. Based off

This screenshot is from Oct 5 on Beta. Cost at that time was definitely the pre-CC and spell frag increase cost.View attachment 16668
I’m guessing they did just that lol

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well, we know it wasn’t a plane because I officially asked about it back in June (though we have been rumbling about it for a lot longer), unless they stole the Wright Bros one out of the National Air and Space museum to use. I can’t wait for the exciting sequel—Are the Coldfire artifacts in the MA? This one, I personally don’t want, but it’s observed to also not be in there either and maybe some newbies want it so they shouldn’t craft that base for naught. We’ll have to wait for them to invent propeller though, and by that, I mean the ones you generate kinetic energy on the propeller by twisting a rubber band.

Thanks @-Solaris- for keeping up the smoke signals or whatever you guys use to communicate with the devs. It probably got delayed because it got mixed up with all that alleged Canadian wildfire smoke this summer. Also, thanks to all the astute players who spotted it in games and notified me. I mean, everyone suddenly spotted it at the same time recently. If it were actually in rotation this whole time, people would be sending me screenshots years ago instead of 10 people telling me about it now.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
What part of 'wildfire smoke' do you have trouble with? As someone who breathed it, I can assure you, there were most definitely trees involved.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Update for the Beta server for the artifact rotation:

**December 24th,** the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

* The Witch Doctor will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity.
* The Chromafrost Glacier Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead.
* The Witty Raccoon Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting.

For the Live servers, I think we are still two weeks behind Beta for the Spire changes. That means this should go into effect here on Sunday, Jan 7th.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

**December 24th,** the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

* The Witch Doctor will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity.
* The Chromafrost Glacier Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead.

For the Live servers, I think we are still two weeks behind Beta for the Spire changes. That means this should go into effect here on Sunday, Jan 7th.
Thanks, Enevhar.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper

Changes:

Very much appreciated!

TimeMachine

I must admit that I seem to be as happy as one can be with the spire-rewards, especially with the artifacts.

1711320643918.png

Playing the spire to the top an a weekly basis seems finally making it possible to save up some RRs by enchanting or selling old Event-4x4er and lurking in crafting for a new one. This one will save me 32 RRs. ;)