• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

qaccy

The moonstone set came back exactly like it was before in beta. The artifacts ran for only 6wks there. If things go as they have historically, the set will return to the live worlds as well after 6wks of artifacts.
The announcement clearly says the artifacts are only available for 6 weeks, so it seems pretty likely that things will go back to normal after that.

Anyway, the artifacts have certainly been kind to me. I've gotten enough to be able to max out the Aureate Phoenix so I'll have all 3 placed in my city now!

Dew Spinner

The announcement clearly says the artifacts are only available for 6 weeks, so it seems pretty likely that things will go back to normal after that.

Anyway, the artifacts have certainly been kind to me. I've gotten enough to be able to max out the Aureate Phoenix so I'll have all 3 placed in my city now!
The Moonstone Library set is going to the MA and is a one an done set now. If you have one already you won't see it in the MA.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Moonstone Library set is going to the MA and is a one an done set now. If you have one already you won't see it in the MA.
What happened in beta was there were 6 wks of Phoenix artifacts in the Spire, then Spire returned to the Moonstone Library set. Then, the Moonstone Library set went into the MA and Stonehenge artifacts went into the Spire. We don't yet know if live will have the same progression or if it will go directly from Phoenix artifacts to Stonehenge artifacts.

Dew Spinner

What happened in beta was there were 6 wks of Phoenix artifacts in the Spire, then Spire returned to the Moonstone Library set. Then, the Moonstone Library set went into the MA and Stonehenge artifacts went into the Spire. We don't yet know if live will have the same progression or if it will go directly from Phoenix artifacts to Stonehenge artifacts.
Yes, it might return to the spire very briefly but normally what happens on Beta happens on Live. They didn't have to put the Moonstone set in the MA at all, seeing they did that tells me that is where they want it to be and they want it to be one an done. But, of course, we will see what happens.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
seeing they did that tells me that is where they want it to be and they want it to be one an done. But, of course, we will see what happens.
Inno's intentions are clear but their implementation is... questionable.
I wouldn't bet a nickel either way on this one. ;)

Dew Spinner

Inno's intentions are clear but their implementation is... questionable.
I wouldn't bet a nickel either way on this one. ;)
I'm willing to take that bet. If they were just going to rotate it in and out of the Spire there would be absolutely no need to put it in the MA in the first place. And if it is in the MA it has to be a one and done or the outrage of it taking up the building slot continually causing buff buildings to show up less frequently is more than they would want to bite off.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

I'm willing to take that bet. If they were just going to rotate it in and out of the Spire there would be absolutely no need to put it in the MA in the first place.
You're misunderstanding the situation.
There's no scenario where it flips back and forth, there is only a question of whether they will follow beta exactly:
  1. 6 weeks phoenix
  2. 6(?) weeks return to normal
  3. Stonehenge and MA crafting of Library
  4. New artifact every 6 weeks
OR
  1. 6 weeks phoenix
  2. 6(?) weeks return to normal skip this step

That's it. They've tested the MA crafting, afaik there are no bugs in it, so they certainly can skip step 2 BUT it's inno, so following the same schedule that was already laid out for them on beta is just as likely as making any sort of adjustment.

Until live gets the recipe in the MA we won't know.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You're misunderstanding the situation.
There's no scenario where it flips back and forth, there is only a question of whether they will follow beta exactly:
  1. 6 weeks phoenix
  2. 6(?) weeks return to normal
OR
  1. 6 weeks phoenix
  2. 6(?) weeks return to normal skip this step

That's it. They've tested the MA crafting, afaik there are no bugs in it, so they certainly can skip step 2 BUT it's inno, so following the same schedule that was already laid out for them on beta is just as likely as making any sort of adjustment.

Until live gets the recipe in the MA we won't know.

On Beta, it went back to the Moonstone set for only four weeks before switching it to crafting and putting the Stonehenge artifact into the Spire. The Announcement for this on Beta was also done in a very confusing way that made it sound like it went straight from Phoenix to Stonehenge instead. If that was just a copy/paste of the Live announcement, with a date for Beta, then there is a good chance there will be no gap and Live will actually go straight to the Stonehenge artifact.

Dear Humans and Elves,

On February 21, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Phoenix Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Stonehenge Artifacts will be phased in instead
  • The Stonehenge building will be added as a craftable building
  • The Moonstone Library set is also back as a craftable building

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Dew Spinner

On Beta, it went back to the Moonstone set for only four weeks before switching it to crafting and putting the Stonehenge artifact into the Spire. The Announcement for this on Beta was also done in a very confusing way that made it sound like it went straight from Phoenix to Stonehenge instead. If that was just a copy/paste of the Live announcement, with a date for Beta, then there is a good chance there will be no gap and Live will actually go straight to the Stonehenge artifact.
I agree that this is what is going to happen, if it was going to be rotated in and out between Artifacts there is no need for it to be in the MA, in the first place. I think it was Soggy who said changing the set to Boost +1 was a less than 5 minute coding process, what are the chances they spent more time coding it for the MA and that is not where it will be?

SoggyShorts

if it was going to be rotated in and out between Artifacts there is no need for it to be in the MA, in the first place.
Again, no one thinks it will be rotated in and out repeatedly, the only doubt is whether inno will alter the plan from how it was done in beta which was 4 weeks of return to normal and then add the recipe to the MA.

Everyone understands that after the recipe is in the MA the set will never return to the spire.

Deleted User - 849192770

i'm like the supply windfall 50% i upgraded my barracks and armories recently so my workshops can't keep up for a week or 2 until i upgrade them so they are really helping