• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If an older player already has a fully evolved Stonehenge, aren't they kind of screwed for the next 6 weeks? Unless they won a 2nd base building in the original event and have kept it, they will never get a chance to get a 2nd base building. Therefore they will never get a chance to use any Stonehenge artifacts they might win over the next 6 weeks. This wasn't so much of an issue with the Phoenix artifacts, since there are 3 of them. But I can see it being a problem with Stonehenge.

ElfGunn

I'm not sure if I'm following this debate, but I can use either more phoenix artifacts (have been lucky enough to get three) or the Moonstone library (which I need to complete my one set).

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@ElfGunn Just announced that starting next week Stonehenge artifacts will replace Phoenix artifacts in the Spire. The Moonstone set will be put into the Magic Academy as a crafting option. But from what I have heard, you will only be allowed 1 copy of each. Once you have a specific piece of the set, then it will stop appearing. So you should be able to get the last piece you need to finish your Moonstone set. But in the future, nobody will be able to get multiple copies of it. Only players who have already won multiple copies from the Spire will have more than 1 of each buildings.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Unless they won a 2nd base building in the original event and have kept it
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that the Stonehenge event was before a second base was even possible.
I quit halfway through so idk

ElfGunn

@ElfGunn Just announced that starting next week Stonehenge artifacts will replace Phoenix artifacts in the Spire. The Moonstone set will be put into the Magic Academy as a crafting option. But from what I have heard, you will only be allowed 1 copy of each. Once you have a specific piece of the set, then it will stop appearing. So you should be able to get the last piece you need to finish your Moonstone set. But in the future, nobody will be able to get multiple copies of it. Only players who have already won multiple copies from the Spire will have more than 1 of each buildings.
Thanks, Henroo. I've got some extra gums and manas too, I guess they can be hung off the completed set to get the link benefits.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Thanks, Henroo. I've got some extra gums and manas too, I guess they can be hung off the completed set to get the link benefits.
Yep. I have extra Gum Tree, Mana Plants, and Endless Scrolls in my set. You might want to hold onto those extras and not disenchant them, since it looks like multiple copies of Moonstone buildings are going to be a thing of past moving forward.

DeletedUser21641

i dont really care for the phoenix (any of them) so..... I like the 'set' concept.

LordVorKon

Yeah, so while Phoenix Artifacts were a thing, I finished most of the spire every week. All the way to the top 3-4 weeks and part-way into the Laboratory when I got distracted. And I actually got two artifacts in the last week... for a total of 3. Took me four weeks to get the first one.

Now of course we've moved on to Stonehenge and I'll probably get 5-7 Artifacts because of course I will; I already have a Stage 9 Stonehenge. Section one floor one gave me a gold chest and wouldn't you know it had a dang artifact in it.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Yeah, so while Phoenix Artifacts were a thing, I finished most of the spire every week. All the way to the top 3-4 weeks and part-way into the Laboratory when I got distracted. And I actually got two artifacts in the last week... for a total of 3. Took me four weeks to get the first one.

Now of course we've moved on to Stonehenge and I'll probably get 5-7 Artifacts because of course I will; I already have a Stage 9 Stonehenge. Section one floor one gave me a gold chest and wouldn't you know it had a dang artifact in it.

When easter event hits in a few weeks you get plenty more opportunities for those artefacts if you want. think the spire was a teaser or an appetiser that gave you a 3 artefact headstart into the event.

DeletedUser27062

If an older player already has a fully evolved Stonehenge, aren't they kind of screwed for the next 6 weeks? Unless they won a 2nd base building in the original event and have kept it, they will never get a chance to get a 2nd base building. Therefore they will never get a chance to use any Stonehenge artifacts they might win over the next 6 weeks. This wasn't so much of an issue with the Phoenix artifacts, since there are 3 of them. But I can see it being a problem with Stonehenge.
I agree. The spire seems a bit thin on decent rewards atm. My issue with the Stonehenge artifact is that you still have to spend CC crafting the building. Why not just offer a fully evolved building in the spire to replace the moonstone set?

I was going through some screenshots I'd taken of possible spire chest rewards and noticed how much better the chests were when the moonstone was available. Not only was there the chance for the library but plenty of add-ons like endless scrolls, mana, gum and the gate. These all had value on their own as well as added value as a set. The Stonehenge artifacts are useless on their own and chests now have far less attractive options like teleport spells, supply instants, pp, coin rains. Those things are fine in the blue chests but man do I feel ripped off when I get them from the big boss or in gold/purple chests.

I am seriously reconsidering whether I'll bother with the spire in my non-gold fellowships. Given I don't get the juicy gold/silver rewards in those fellowships nor do I get any decent prizes I can't see the value.

Veesviewpoint

...ok, I just want to glance back over "our" shoulder for just a moment...I (hoped) thought the decision was made re: Moon/Spire set, it would return to craft...while the stonehenge would hang out in Spire and dangle it's bait as we jump through swords and spike iron balls on chains to snag one....? :)]
However, in crafting for me so far...not one thing resembling the moon set, (looking/hoping for a moon gate) has even thought about playing peek a boo in my city?
Yes, I have 2 partial (Moon)sets...however, accidently disenchanted my 2 moongates (combine catalyst connector) duh, to make room for FA months ago. I have been watching the crafter like a hawk, 24/7.
So, because I have a partial set, am I not allowed the one piece left to make at least 1 set complete? Or has the crafter not started placing moon set pieces in live world yet?
Is anyone else having success in this arena? Just wondering, if I should just quit..."anticipating with anticipation and baited breath"? :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So, because I have a partial set, am I not allowed the one piece left to make at least 1 set complete? Or has the crafter not started placing moon set pieces in live world yet?

It is just the pure randomness of the game. Plus, with everything assigned to a specific slot, you can only ever have one building show up per cycle. Some people go weeks and weeks without ever seeing pet food, some go weeks and weeks without ever seeing any temp military buildings, others never see the Phoenix bases. You just have to give it time to show up. Also, you can at least reduce a little bit what buildings show up for you in that slot. If you have any building bases or chess piece sets not crafted yet, you can make them and leave them in inventory and they will not show up again until you get rid of them.

Alistaire

Just wait till they cycle to several of the more useless artifacts.

Veesviewpoint

It is just the pure randomness of the game. Plus, with everything assigned to a specific slot, you can only ever have one building show up per cycle. Some people go weeks and weeks without ever seeing pet food, some go weeks and weeks without ever seeing any temp military buildings, others never see the Phoenix bases. You just have to give it time to show up. Also, you can at least reduce a little bit what buildings show up for you in that slot. If you have any building bases or chess piece sets not crafted yet, you can make them and leave them in inventory and they will not show up again until you get rid of them.
Well, guess that will work, but there go my CC's chuckles! Thanks Enevhar, for the reminders...really just wanted to confirm that I hadn't missed the boat by getting to the dock to late...or just get me a room...and wait for that ship to sail right on in there...in my slot. chuckles...
Is there a chance, I could receive 2 gates??? Thinking nothing else of the conglomerate will show up if I already have one or two.
Thanks for your swift replies!!! :) V's

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Just wait till they cycle to several of the more useless artifacts.
Yeah. But on the upside it looks like they might be offering the artifacts in the same order the evolving buildings were offered. So in 2 months or so, we should be getting Bear artifacts. Since my Brown Bears are only partially evolved, I am looking forward to that.