• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Sprite1313

Yes, they're a great help but you know there are lots of buildings that aren't available to new players now like the evolving bears etc which clearly offer an advantage. Inno doesn't seem to be overly concerned about ensuring new players have access to advantageous buildings imo.
All great, but don't fall into the trap of seeing those other comments as "negative." If it weren't for complaints about those exact issues they likely wouldn't have been fixed.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The worst Inno can do is not accept the suggestion. On the other hand, they might accept it and design something to give newer players that might help bridge the gap.

Iyapo1

As long as you have the relics to make the CCs, you don't need extra buildings. A max-level MA makes 4 CCs every 24 hours. A full moonstone set gives you 1.
With a max level MA making 4 CCs a day(exclusively)and the speedups I win in the spire every week(gold spire, gold FS) I can absolutely compensate for not having libraries.

I am not most players.

Having another way to gain CCs would be welcome.

Kekune

Thank you Soggy, have made sets using 1 or 2 moon gates...problem, still waitin on just 1 to show up in craft...sigh :)
You're waiting on a gate? If you already have one in your city (or inventory) it won't show up. It's like evolving buildings - you can only craft what you don't already have.

Yogi Dave

After seeing Soggy's map layout and noticing my CCs were being used faster than I was getting them, I caved and built a big Moonstone set. My secondary purpose was also to increase mana for ch 18. In this pic, I used palm trees for the gum trees. It makes keeping track of everything easier.

1616260257737.png

There are 31 mana plants, 12 gum trees, 4 moonstone libs, 2 endless scrolls and 1 moonstone gate, but alas, no pear tree.
The scrolls will just sit in my goods except for small trades in the neighborhood. Or a large trade if it's sat there for a couple of days. In my city I actually only have 29 mana plants. I ran out.

Also, when I put it together, nothing was touching a road until all but the 1st building of the bottom row was placed. I made a gif of the whole section changing from building waiting the last sec. or two then showing all the harps floating to the sky leaving the functional set. It was pretty cool. Unfortunately, the smallest I could make the gif and it still look anywhere near decent was still too large to be accepted by the forum. :(

abira leffingwell

Spire Awards??? The last month, for all my trouble and time I've received 125 diamonds 3 times, and today's absolute be all end all capper ---- a portal profit token. I doubt you can begin to imagine how excited I am, since I have literally hundreds of them. The rest of the prizes I got were all run of the mill items. I used to at least get a Dwarven Armorer, which was useful.

Please don't tell me "luck of the draw". Your draw for an event that takes as many resources as the Spire does shouldn't include such trivial items in the major way point chests, and particularly in the penthouse chest. Why bother playing? I can craft most of the items the Spire gives anyway.

None of us can force a more equitable awards system from Innogames, but if the awards are crap, why would I play? If I don't play what would I need in-game currency for?

Have a nice day.

abira leffingwell

Yes, every prize can be complained about, but giving something as trivial as portal profit token is ridiculous. At least you can decon a building for crafting materials. So I take it you aren't in the Spire to further your city along? That's a serious question BTW, why are you putting forth so many materials and effort if it costs you? Clearly you have much more cost into reaching the penthouse than the goods you gained getting to the top.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Yes, every prize can be complained about, but giving something as trivial as portal profit token is ridiculous. At least you can decon a building for crafting materials.

Decon? Do you mean disenchant? A dwarven armorer building is worth a lot less spell fragments than a portal profit, yes?

Iyapo1

I like PPs and spell frags as prizes. They aren't magic WS houses or diamonds but still not awful.

Iyapo1

So I take it you aren't in the Spire to further your city along? That's a serious question BTW, why are you putting forth so many materials and effort if it costs you? Clearly you have much more cost into reaching the penthouse than the goods you gained getting to the top.

No? I am in the spire for spell frags and CCs. Which I feed to the MA for a chance at the 500 diamonds. The cost of getting to the top is worth it for ingame currency.

Veesviewpoint

Soggy, no...I no longer have any gates....they were sold months ago, with many other pieces to make room for Fellowship Adventure. So...I have yet to see a moon gate appear...but, alas...I'm still watching and waiting (for just 1)
...sorry for any confusion but always appreciate advice, etc.
:) vees

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Soggy, no...I no longer have any gates....they were sold months ago, with many other pieces to make room for Fellowship Adventure. So...I have yet to see a moon gate appear...but, alas...I'm still watching and waiting (for just 1)
...sorry for any confusion but always appreciate advice, etc.
:) vees

We are only just into the third week since the set was shifted to crafting, and we all know how long some things can take to show up there. But just in case, are you absolutely sure there is not one hiding somewhere in your city or buried in your building inventory? Stuff in there is organized by the chapter it was won, so if you got it a couple of chapters ago, it could be several pages deep.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Spire Awards??? The last month, for all my trouble and time I've received 125 diamonds 3 times, and today's absolute be all end all capper ---- a portal profit token. I doubt you can begin to imagine how excited I am, since I have literally hundreds of them. The rest of the prizes I got were all run of the mill items. I used to at least get a Dwarven Armorer, which was useful.

Please don't tell me "luck of the draw". Your draw for an event that takes as many resources as the Spire does shouldn't include such trivial items in the major way point chests, and particularly in the penthouse chest. Why bother playing? I can craft most of the items the Spire gives anyway.

None of us can force a more equitable awards system from Innogames, but if the awards are crap, why would I play? If I don't play what would I need in-game currency for?

Have a nice day.
I got a portal profit from the Penthouse guy too last week. I always consider that the booby prize. But at least my team made gold, so it was worth it. It def would not have been if not for that.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yes, every prize can be complained about, but giving something as trivial as portal profit token is ridiculous. At least you can decon a building for crafting materials. So I take it you aren't in the Spire to further your city along? That's a serious question BTW, why are you putting forth so many materials and effort if it costs you? Clearly you have much more cost into reaching the penthouse than the goods you gained getting to the top.
If it were a 50 percent one, that would be tolerable. But when it's a measely 20 or 25 percent from the Penthouse, that's just adding insult to injury.