• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Yogi Dave

Are the feeding effects of the Storm and Aureate phoenixes only 3 and a half hours or was that changed?, he asked hoping it has.

DeletedUser25391

Well that sucks.
All I needed was one final piece.
I don't have much use for the artifacts right now. If you want us players to have them, then let us craft them. Hey,,that's a good idea I just had.
You can thank me later.

DeletedUser25391

Not a fan of the change! If all y'all are going to remove the library set from the spire then put it the magic academy to craft in similar fashion as the chess set, meaning once you have all the pieces, it disappears from your recipes.
I'm with you.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It will last for 6 weeks and then go back to the Moonstone set. I have a strong suspicion that they did this now because when we get the next Phoenix event, it will not offer the original Phoenix artifact, but rather will offer last year's Coldfire artifact and a new artifact for a new Phoenix, with the conversion recipes to change between the two, like we had in the event last year.

DeletedUser25390

Not a fan of the change! If all y'all are going to remove the library set from the spire then put it the magic academy to craft in similar fashion as the chess set, meaning once you have all the pieces, it disappears from your recipes.
Makes sense. Alot that can be crafted can also be won in the Spire. If we're all going to be redundant, lets do it right. lol.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I am scrolls boosted. I have no scrolls mfrs. I use 8 moonstone sets with lots of gum, mana, gates and endless, for scrolls, gum and bismuth. And, of course I get the CC for crafting. About 1/6 of my city is in moonstone sets and it works well for me because it gives me much more than my scrolls mfrs.

AJ