• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya I hope that after the next artifact shift happens on July 3rd, the same error does not happen on the Live servers that happened on Beta. This change happened there on June 19th and was correct last week, but this week somehow went backward to the Owl artifacts again.

Hueanthar

I may go four weeks without winning a Dwarven Armorer in the Spire. (I used to average one a week.) I now usually win Genies if I win any type of building. I miss winning the DAs since catering is now so expensive I have to fight what I can.

LisaMV

@helya @Astram
OK ~ I have a question about the craftable bases for our evolving buildings:
The New Spire Awards post only says "will be phased in for crafting" ~ do these stay in the crafting rotation then, until one crafts it?
As I gather artifacts to evolve ones I want, I need to know if it will be OK to disenchant a base from a couple chapters ago and still be able to craft a new one. I don't want to have to wait 1 yr+ EEK!
:)
thanks!

Last edited:

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@helya @Astram
OK ~ I have a question about the craftable bases for our evolving buildings:
The New SPire Awards post only says "will be phased in for crafting" ~ do these stay in the crafting rotation then, until one crafts it?
As I gather artifacts to evolve ones I want, I need to know if it will be OK to disenchant a base from a couple chapters ago and still be able to craft a new one. I don't want to have to wait 1 yr+ EEK!
:)
thanks!

Unless the game allows for multiple buildings you can only craft one if you don not already have it, and if you do it will not offer it to you. If you have one from prior chapters and delete it you CAN craft a new one when and it shows but there is no way to know if you will get one to craft.
As with all single craftable buildings once you have it you will not see it again and it is out of the rotation.

LisaMV

Unless the game allows for multiple buildings you can only craft one if you don not already have it, and if you do it will not offer it to you. If you have one from prior chapters and delete it you CAN craft a new one when and it shows but there is no way to know if you will get one to craft.
As with all single craftable buildings once you have it you will not see it again and it is out of the rotation.
Thanks Astram ~ but I know about the "if you have it you won't see it in rotation", my question is more about the 6-week rotation of spire rewards, which seems to be the way we can get these artifacts. Does this '6-week rotation' apply as well to the craftable bases in the MA? Or is it that once they appear, they are in the rotation?

(I hope that is a bit more clear. Having one of those "my coffee is broken!" days.)
zZzZzZz,
Lisa

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Astram ~ but I know about the "if you have it you won't see it in rotation", my question is more about the 6-week rotation of spire rewards, which seems to be the way we can get these artifacts. Does this '6-week rotation' apply as well to the craftable bases in the MA? Or is it that once they appear, they are in the rotation?

(I hope that is a bit more clear. Having one of those "my coffee is broken!" days.)
zZzZzZz,
Lisa
They are in until they next change/update [are taken out of rotation] with the exception of Bear and Original Phoenix bases and artifacts. And the Bases can reappear if you did not craft it.

Mod Edit; Corrected and added for clarities sake

Last edited:

Raccon

Does this '6-week rotation' apply as well to the craftable bases in the MA? Or is it that once they appear, they are in the rotation?

I had a chaptre 4 brown bear and a chapter 5 polar bear bases. As it become clear to me that it'll take a long time to have all the necessary artifacts for one base alone, from MA or spire, I deleated the polar bear in favor of the brown bear as I've already put one artifact in it (before the polar bear showed up in MA).
The next polar bear base that appeared in my MA for crafting came roughly 4 months after I deleted my first polar bear base. So I wouldn't really hold my breath for the 6 weeks rotation!

BrinDarby

@Astram ,
( is Helya on vacation , :D ) Seriously tho,
When the change was made to MA, and from
my own experience being someone who hasn't been
here for 7 yrs.... this is what has been my experience.

Bear tri-artifacts, and Phoenix tri-artifacts seem more prevalant,
but from time to time I get offers for other non "rotational"
( 3bp : 1 artifact ) types of artifacts.

Each time a new artifact gets rotated into Spire, the corresponding
base is add'd to the MA que. So far no base has been removed from
from my MA que, unless I crafted 1 specifically for that reason.
Because the rotation is 6 weeks, and we get a new Event every 8-10 weeks
that means that we are catching up where all bases will be possible
to craft in MA. Currently we're not there yet, but that will occur.

Lets take a recent Evolve, ohhhh Boblin's Express.... It hasn't run thru
Spire yet, so if I delete the one I have, I can't craft another base yet.
Neither can I, if I had a brand new world...... BUT.... that new world
CAN craft any of the Evolves that have been thru the Spire and thus
add'd to the MA que. ( duhh, if I don't already have one )

So to Lisa's Q , she didn't list which base it was.... so her Q cannot
be answered correctly..... If the base in question has run thru Spire
or is in the Spire, odds are the base has been add'd to the MA que,
and if she doesn't have 1, yes its possible to craft..... If on the other
hand, the base in question has not or is not in the Spire, then it won't
be in the MA's que, thus no chance of crafting another 1 if she deletes
the 1 she has currently.

It was even discussed in a prior thread, that 1 "dongle" for easier
crafting of bases was the following : Craft ALL the bases it allows,
so you basically have 1 of all you can, then when you want 1 in your
current chapter, disenchant the 1 you have..... and because its the
only 1 possible ( sans the non 1 per world stuff ) then that base
will reappear much faster for a person to craft, and it will be in
your current chapter. ( this ONLY applies to bases that have already
run thru the Spire )

My Q is ..... is my understanding of how things work/is my experience
the same as everyone elses ???

Lady Dastardly

That is my understanding/experience as well. The base gets added to the MA when the artifacts for that base go into the Spire. Those artifacts then get added to the MA six weeks after their Spire rotation finishes. Once they've been added to the MA, they do not get removed. I have crafted all the bases as they appear to get them out of the MA, and have, on several occasions, disenchanted and recrafted them at higher chapters. Sometimes it takes quite awhile for them to reappear (the Polar Bear hid from me for over 2 months), but I have always had them show up eventually. I also routinely see crafting opportunities for those artifacts that we know have been added to the MA as well.

LisaMV

@Enevhar Aldarion & @Lady Dastardly = thank you! that's what I thought... but yes, good point that it could take a long time.
I am about to enter a new chapter, and want my Coldfire Phoenix for scout KP's (have a level 10 in my 1st city - one of the first event buildings I got). I didn't realize it was 2 chapters behind (ie, 32 RR's, argh) but probably I will upgrade this base rather than wait.

Thank you all for your help with this - much appreciated!

:kp:
✨

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I know that the pets have been withdrawn periodically and added back in when their season returns: Phoenix in the Spring and Bears in the fall.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know that the pets have been withdrawn periodically and added back in when their season returns: Phoenix in the Spring and Bears in the fall.

No, the original Phoenix have never left the crafting rotation since they were added. The original Bears did once, but that was before they started the 6-week rotation in the Spire and once the original bear artifact came up in the Spire, the bases stayed in crafting permanently.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Yes, this has been on Soggy's QOL wish list for while now.
Not quite:
I want a spire "store" use spire essence (the purple stuff you get 21 of per floor in each spire) to buy stuff. Genies, 5-day buildings- artifacts, whatever.

For my QOL request, I just want to be able to access the normal trader (and my coin/supply instants!) while in the spire without having to go back to town.

I believe @hvariidh gwendrot is asking for a wholesaler to be added where one can purchase needed seeds/mana or a way to trade those with other players. Maybe. It's a little unclear what he's asking for or what a "spire trader" would be exactly.

Deleted User - 1178646

Not quite:
I want a spire "store" use spire essence (the purple stuff you get 21 of per floor in each spire) to buy stuff. Genies, 5-day buildings- artifacts, whatever.

For my QOL request, I just want to be able to access the normal trader (and my coin/supply instants!) while in the spire without having to go back to town.

I believe @hvariidh gwendrot is asking for a wholesaler to be added where one can purchase needed seeds/mana or a way to trade those with other players. Maybe. It's a little unclear what he's asking for or what a "spire trader" would be exactly.
Lol I soooooo hate the time the trader needs an upgrade and you are locked out of it for days.
for QoL I want that fixed first. I really hate that part of any chapter with an upgrade.

You need to be so carefull as you cannot get any goods you might need in the spire for many days

Yogi Dave

Lol I soooooo hate the time the trader needs an upgrade and you are locked out of it for days.
I grudgingly use time instants for that one since I need the collection bonus. Grudgingly because I like to save the time instants to make speed up troop production when the brown bears are fed. But this is off the topic of spire of eternity rewards.