• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

hvariidh gwendrot

i use troops but there are others who negotiate and need help sometimes, so i would be more interested in a trader of some sort to help others, unless the essence thingie could be used as a give away so the smaller newer peeps get help negotiating

LisaMV

Wow... hunted this thread down - I guess our comments are no longer wanted? Hm.
Well, if anyone finds this :rolleyes: Is there info on whether we can ever craft a second base for all these nice artifacts we get in spire? I have 7 each of Boblin's and Echoes and would seriously consider putting a 2nd in my city.
[think-y emoji here]

Thanks in advance!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, if anyone finds this :rolleyes: Is there info on whether we can ever craft a second base for all these nice artifacts we get in spire? I have 7 each of Boblin's and Echoes and would seriously consider putting a 2nd in my city.

[think-y emoji here]

Thanks in advance!
They no longer link to the discussion thread. I can only speculate as to why, but I think you are right.

What I don't understand is why Twilight is being phased in again so quickly when it was just phased out last month. They are inundating us with a few types of artifacts and not giving us the ones we need most. Again; I can only speculate as to why but I have my own opinions and they would probably just sound like whines, so I'll refrain.

Give us something besides the same dang things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. :(

Alram

Flippers just flip
They no longer link to the discussion thread. I can only speculate as to why, but I think you are right.

What I don't understand is why Twilight is being phased in again so quickly when it was just phased out last month. They are inundating us with a few types of artifacts and not giving us the ones we need most. Again; I can only speculate as to why but I have my own opinions and they would probably just sound like whines, so I'll refrain.

Give us something besides the same dang things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. :(
Which artifacts coming and going might be a copy paste error. The current one is flower goblin, not echoes.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team

[think-y emoji here]

Thanks in advance!
Moved back to active discussion

Please note the Current update was updated to reflect updated information on the update. See the Updated post here

Last edited:

Count Rupert

It's not being phased in again so quickly. The artifact being phased in is for the Glory of the Nimble. Twilight is going to be available for crafting. This seems to follow the normal rotation from what I've seen. It's in spire, taken out of spire, made available for crafting.

Serena McTavish

[think-y emoji here]

Thanks in advance!
Hey Lisa, if u have it in inventory or in city you won't get it for crafting. If i get enough artifacts, i have sold the base and crafted another to evolve. But if you have 2, like i have 2 nimble then you can't sell them and get them back because you are limited to one. The exception to this is gingerbread. That one is not in crafter to recraft so if you have that one and want to keep it then don't sell. The only way to get a 2nd base is if it's in an event an you can get enough to earn 2.

Darielle

Which artifacts coming and going might be a copy paste error. The current one is flower goblin, not echoes.
Yes, you're right; thanks. It doesn't solve my problem of twilight just leaving in July and coming in again so quickly, but the flower goblin is good.

Darielle

It's not being phased in again so quickly. The artifact being phased in is for the Glory of the Nimble. Twilight is going to be available for crafting. This seems to follow the normal rotation from what I've seen. It's in spire, taken out of spire, made available for crafting.

Ahhhh ... missed that. Duh! Thanks, CR. That makes me feel better.

But I'm still unhappy with the fact that sooooo many artifacts are the poor stepchildren who never get any attention, like Gingerbread. I keep singing the song .... without any gingerbread left, left, left right left. :p

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan

[think-y emoji here]

Thanks in advance!
I think you just have to go for it and try for the 2nd base at the time of the event and evolve it via Spire/MA artifacts.
Ahhhh ... missed that. Duh! Thanks, CR. That makes me feel better.

But I'm still unhappy with the fact that sooooo many artifacts are the poor stepchildren who never get any attention, like Gingerbread. I keep singing the song .... without any gingerbread left, left, left right left. :p
My guess is the Gingerbread base was in rotation at one point in the MA, but someone flubbed and took it out during the early rotations of artifacts. Nobody caught it. Now somebody snipped the line between the tin cups so we can't provide meaningful feedback anymore. We're gonna have to chip in to hire a plane to fly a message in Hamburg. Money that could have been spent buying diamonds will now be diverted to a random pilot. It really is a bad business model.

Tehya1

Why the hell can't they revisit the cold fire phoenix artifact instead of putting all of these really recent bldg artifacts in that we can't get second bases for if we didn't get them in the events?? You can't craft cfp artifacts because they don't exist in the MA.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Why the hell can't they revisit the cold fire phoenix artifact instead of putting all of these really recent bldg artifacts in that we can't get second bases for if we didn't get them in the events?? You can't craft cfp artifacts because they don't exist in the MA.
( I had to edit your post because the way this stupid place works I'd probably get nasty messages from morons because I quoted you)

It is interesting how everyone sees any changes through their own lens. I don't mean just this thread but any like it.
The common response seems to be, "This doesn't help me so it is bad for everyone."

Personally, in this case, I'm sitting on a second nimble that only made it to level 7. So I welcome those artifacts. And therefore, this change is good for all of Elvenar, and the entire world. Except Cleveland. Nothing can help Cleveland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yogi Dave

Except Cleveland. Nothing can help Cleveland.
Hey, my wife is from Cleveland! Oh yeah, she moved to Florida to get out of Cleveland. Never mind. Great Lakes Beer is another good thing that comes from Cleveland.

I'd like to get 1 more lousy Witty Raccoon artifact to evolve my 2nd one to level 10. Yep, I'm greedy. After that, it can go back to whatever until there is something else I want. But I do understand the frustration of them not putting in the rotation what you want.

Yogi Dave

The MA has recipes to craft specific artifacts. With the increasing number of artifact types, which tend to follow into classes - phoenix, bear zodiac, etc. Inno hac created Tomes for the groups: Phoenixes, Golem, Spooky, Ice and Fire, Winter Spirit, and The Spirits. They still need one for Zodiac. So, wouldn't it be better to put in the MA Tomes for crafting? (Later we can request they be put in the spire. Don't want to try and move them too fast. Kinda like the camel's nose in the tent. Start small but be the camel.)