• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wish they would do away with the Moonstone set forever. It isn't fair to scrolls players. (I'm not scrolls, btw, but I feel for them.)

Yay on the phoenix artifacts. Please consider doing it for more than 6 weeks. I have rotten luck on chests, and I fear that I won't get one even if I go to the top every week, which I probably will just to try to get one. I'd love to evolve my fire, which is at level 8. But in any case, it's very, very good that you're doing this. Excellent.

GlamDoll

I love the set, except for the static goods production. If it had been boost +1, it would have been the best thing since sliced bread.
On board. Please count me in. I have more scrolls than anything, other than spell fragments...(except that scrolls beats the frags by a country mile....pack a thermos & lunch & dinner & next days breakfast!).

I wish I could do ANYTHING with either or both!

I have an Aureate Phoenix building that is 6 Chapter old in inventory and rather that placing and using IR spell to upgrade I am thinking of Disenchant and try my luck in crafting. Since I don't have one placed and after disenchanting won't have one in inventory theoretically I should have a chance at one in crafting.

Any thoughts?

Kekune

Since I don't have one placed and after disenchanting won't have one in inventory theoretically I should have a chance at one in crafting.

Any thoughts?
They are available in the crafter; my smaller city saw a Phoenix a couple days ago. Seems reasonable to me to try to craft one; now that Inno is offering the artifacts, a lot more people will have a reason to craft one.

Personally, I'm gonna bank any artifacts I win as an insurance plan against accidentally selling my fire phoenix.

The Unbeliever

I need only 2 artifacts and I can then place a Lv10 Storm Chicken...
However, I would probably wait until *after* unlocking + leveling up a bit the ETC wonder, which will then add even further boosting to those MM spells. ;)
(...and of course, I currently have no damn room to place the birdie anyways.:p)

Eventually, I hope we get to see say, the Witch's Hut artifacts return in this fashion, since I managed to scoop a 2nd base building in the Halloween event + 2 additional artifacts.
My human city would kill for a 2nd Hut as it is a monster producer of both Frogs + Orks!

hvariidh gwendrot

any chance they can rotate the type of artifacts? .. i'm not in need of any phoenix artifacts so very ho hum about that, i don't really need any of the artifacts except 1 for stonehenge on 1 world so if they put that 1 in groovy .. lots of others will like it though i'm sure )) :cool:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
any chance they can rotate the type of artifacts? .. i'm not in need of any phoenix artifacts so very ho hum about that, i don't really need any of the artifacts except 1 for stonehenge on 1 world so if they put that 1 in groovy .. lots of others will like it though i'm sure )) :cool:
I'm thinking (more accurately:hoping)that the next rotation(after a brief return to set buildings) will be bears.
The Fire Phoenix is so overpowered (more powerful than 5 level 30 ancient wonders at 1/8 the size and 75,000 KP cheaper)
This leads me to the assumption that the developers have finally come up with a way to rebalance for it and that is to give everybody 1 of them and then adjust tournament/spire difficulty accordingly (that part may have already happened?)
I don't see why the same wouldn't apply to the bears.

More info coming in...18h. 24h if you rely on my lazy ass to wake up and get the info from beta.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have a question about Fire Phoenixes. Mine are partially evolved. If I win an artifact while the feeding effect is active, can I evolve it and keep the feeding effect active? Or will evolving it cancel out the active effect?

Silver Lady

I finally got my first endless scroll this week, so the timing was close

I just managed a Moonstone Gate 2 weeks ago. Was last piece I needed, and only took me a year and a half to get.

I have a love/hate thing for the set.

Me too for how it is now. Can’t beat the CCs, but see below....

I hope they replace it with something similar. I love the set, except for the static goods production. If it had been boost +1, it would have been the best thing since sliced bread.

That would be so awesome. And maybe a KP with fewer spell frags?