• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Iyapo1

My future plan, should I decide to stop being a pacifist involves using my slowly accumulating hoard.
20211209_140647.jpg

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I always liked the first and second floor. a chance for magic residences and workshops was worth the climb. When Libraries left the spire and artifacts came in, the residence and workshops seem to have dropped off.
The third floor never offered anything that I couldn't win in the mystery chests on floor 1 and 2. Recently, the 3rd floor offers sips of clarity. Valued by some people, I miss the spell fragments since I will never have a library village.
I completely agree with this assessment: the 3rd floor offers nothing for me except the diamonds, and the spire has never been as fun as it was with the Moonstone Libraries, and all the little 1-sq add-ons that would pop up in the chests. I do not drool over the DA's like the fighters do, understandably. When I finally tire of being a pacifist in the 'everyone is a fighter' world of Elvenar, I will likely retire my cities in friendly silver-spire fellowship, and be perfectly happy. Always good to plan for the future! ;)
Diamonds, Sips, Dwarven Armory, Genie are awesome items.
A bunch of sips is worth 250 diamonds, and a Genie over it's livetime delivers about 1100 diamond and is an AWESOME giver of mana and seeds.
On my small world account I pretty did the entire wizards and dragons chapter on Genie mana.

An item like the genie for example is not 1 dimensional, as is the 3rd level.
For example half the timeboosters (assuming you are in a gold fellowship) comes from the 3rd level.
Thats i think 19 = 3.8 days of timeboosters from just the 3rd level fellowship reward. thats on top of everything else.

Those timeboosters can be used for many things, for example more efficient combat booster use, or to make more units in your. or just to blaze troug a chapters production.

And don't forget more chances on chests and artefacts.

It's all about not comparing the single best prize vs the single best prize but to look at the entire picture.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Damn! My genie is a stingy bugger! lol I have gotten a few diamonds maybe twice?
The genie doesnt give often but gives a lot over a 100 days. it can also take long streaks of nothing the 1100 is about the average a genie gives based on it stats. and 100 days is a long long long time. nobody knows at the end of 100 days how much they have gotten from it.

Magjada

To me, there is NOTHING more frustrating in this game than getting another artifact in the spire. It is too easy to accumulate enough artifacts to fully evolve any event building between the event itself, crafting, and fellowship adventures. Defeating a spire boss, or being lucky enough to get mystery chests deserves a far better prize than an excess artifact that will most likely just be turned into fragments...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
To me, there is NOTHING more frustrating in this game than getting another artifact in the spire. It is too easy to accumulate enough artifacts to fully evolve any event building between the event itself, crafting, and fellowship adventures. Defeating a spire boss, or being lucky enough to get mystery chests deserves a far better prize than an excess artifact that will most likely just be turned into fragments...
Save them for a second base. Almost all evo's are extremely space-efficient, and as you can see in this event inno is giving us opportunities to gain more bases for our excess artifacts.

Miroami

I have the (3) different Phoenix birds, all are level 10. Am I able to win another Phoenix so I have (2) of one type?

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Yet again, one of my members asked whether a certain evolving building was available in the Spire - and if not, when can we expect it.
This is my reply:

All the evolving buildings appear in the Magic Academy from time to time, and their artifacts as prizes in the Spire; this seems to change every 6 weeks. I do post here when they change what is available; one just has to be patient and eventually the one you want will appear.
It is a really dysfunctional system and I hope they will find a way to fix it.
The best system, IMO, is to have all the buildings in a drop menu in the MA and you can buy the recipe for the one you want for a modest number of Diamonds - that would eliminate the waiting period that is very frustrating!
It would also be good if we could collect 'Artifact Fragments' in various events and as log-in bonus and for completed waypoints in the FA etc. etc - and when you had collected a lot of those, you could forge one artifact for any building you choose - rather than being swamped with unwanted artifacts in the Spire as they do at present. Being given an artifact that you will never use in the spire is not a real prize for most people - it is a 'booby prize'!
I do hope the designers will adopt a similar system to the one I propose; the present system is a mess and is a very poor way to give newcomers the buildings that they missed in previous years...

I do hope that someone will pass my suggestions to the design team.
:)

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Yet again, one of my members asked whether a certain evolving building was available in the Spire - and if not, when can we expect it.
This is my reply:

All the evolving buildings appear in the Magic Academy from time to time, and their artifacts as prizes in the Spire; this seems to change every 6 weeks. I do post here when they change what is available; one just has to be patient and eventually the one you want will appear.
It is a really dysfunctional system and I hope they will find a way to fix it.
The best system, IMO, is to have all the buildings in a drop menu in the MA and you can buy the recipe for the one you want for a modest number of Diamonds - that would eliminate the waiting period that is very frustrating!
It would also be good if we could collect 'Artifact Fragments' in various events and as log-in bonus and for completed waypoints in the FA etc. etc - and when you had collected a lot of those, you could forge one artifact for any building you choose - rather than being swamped with unwanted artifacts in the Spire as they do at present. Being given an artifact that you will never use in the spire is not a real prize for most people - it is a 'booby prize'!
I do hope the designers will adopt a similar system to the one I propose; the present system is a mess and is a very poor way to give newcomers the buildings that they missed in previous years...

I do hope that someone will pass my suggestions to the design team.
:)
Yeah awesome idea,

Why don't you go to a store and instead of weekly promotions you just get a dropdown menu and you can pick your own promotions.
You tell the store what there promotions are
Whats you are essentially asking for is a way to easily get anything you want without spending the effort or money in this game. or both.

Guess you like to kill the game ASAP as you prefer to kill it's profitability. why spend anything on a event if it takes almost nop offort to get whatever you want whenever you want later.

Tehya1

Guess you like to kill the game ASAP as you prefer to kill it's profitability. why spend anything on a event if it takes almost nop offort to get whatever you want whenever you want later.
Did you not see where he said this?
" The best system, IMO, is to have all the buildings in a drop menu in the MA and you can buy the recipe for the one you want for a modest number of Diamonds"

I do not see anything in his post that suggests that we should get everything for free. In fact, it is just the opposite. All of his suggestions might actually promote spending.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
" The best system, IMO, is to have all the buildings in a drop menu in the MA and you can buy the recipe for the one you want for a modest number of Diamonds"

I do not see anything in his post that suggests that we should get everything for free. In fact, it is just the opposite. All of his suggestions might actually promote spending.
Sorry but I get what CW is saying. Why should everything be handed to us in a drop down menu for a few bucks? There is no need to play the event, log in every day, every 3 hours (some folks set alarms and get up in the middle of the night so they never miss a 3hr reset or an MA cycle). And we shouldn't have to pay anyhow.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One

Yeah like there arent penty free diamonds. the pressure of an event and only being able to spend in an event is what makes things tick.
This idea might have been fine 5 years ago when the game had 0 free diamonds.

This removes the FOMO element, which drives sales. and replaces it with a few free gained diamonds. thats a great deal.