• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire Tab

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Not sure how long this has been around, but i just noticed it today (Or forgot and renoticed). A new spire window when you click on the FS icon (shield)

spire tab_01.jpg

spire tab_02.jpg

I get most of it. But what happens at the end of the 6 weeks?
And what is the 20/25? (Participants im guessing)

Glandeh

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So on Sunday we are getting next Artifact Mama Juul's, on Beta, and we expect that the new tab will reset to week one. But, this system is buggy. I will let you know what I see on Sunday on Beta.

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

we get the 1330 gold weekly and add in the 500 spire perks weekly for 1880 + each week .. this thing is all wrong as far as what it is saying as far as i can tell

Myne

Oh Wise One
we asked support and they were not told it was going to be released and have no idea what anything means lol g
That sounds right. Left hand/Right hand syndrome. Meaning one hand has no idea what the other is doing. Getting to be more common in the game it seems.

BrinDarby

All that work, and the .... 1 thing..... players ask'd for,
a way to see a list of contributors, and thats missing.

1714312640948.png

1/1 should be a button (mobile) and rollover (browser)
to display a list of the contributors, that round/week.

The Devs can simply tweak thier new UI, can't they ??

getmomo

What's the point of this? What was wanted was a way to see who contributed what after the spire ended and it does not accomplish that or anything useful. The tournament tab shows you everybody's score after tourney ends so why doesn't the spire tab?