• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

new summer mermaid event building

tesstee

Hello does anyone know if the new building from the summer mermaid event "clam cliffs" supposed to not have a early collect on it?
every other building i have has early collect on them , this is the first i have for seeds though.
clam cliffs.PNG

DeletedUser23031

no early for me either. kind of a bummer. on the other hand the Festival merchant keeps popping up for crafting. Better seeds and early collect!

tesstee

shape and orientation was a big plus for me when rolling for it it was a good drop in no moving to put in if i would have known no early collect i would have passed on it for sure

Deleted User - 3932582

Not everything has early collect. E.g. Golden Palaces don't have early collect either.

Deleted User - 3932582

Nope. Spring Flower Cage has early collection, and I believe Sharkapalooza has as well.

fitress

@tesstee - Just so you know, the Early Collect on Sharkaplooza doesn't feel very early, as it's at 12 hours.

EDIT: Correction - Early Collect is 24 hours (really doesn't feel early!)

Last edited: