• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New to Arendyll, Looking for Active FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser20907
  • Start date

DeletedUser20907

Experienced player new to Arendyll realm; seeking active fellowship. I have boosts in plank and silk unlocked, working on dust right now. I am an active daily player and would like to grow further in this realm, but need assistance of a fellowship.

DeletedUser12994

Experienced player new to Arendyll realm; seeking active fellowship. I have boosts in plank and silk unlocked, working on dust right now. I am an active daily player and would like to grow further in this realm, but need assistance of a fellowship.
Hello Nissa, we are an active FS, and although taking a restocking week this coming week in the tournament, we normally average 8 chests. we are Dragon Guild, and a great group of very active members. If you are not in an FS, take a moment to look us over and read our overview, and if you think you would fit, send an application or let me know! We help everyone grow, and could be greatly beneficial to you. Thanks, Endoryl

DeletedUser20907

Hello Nissa, we are an active FS, and although taking a restocking week this coming week in the tournament, we normally average 8 chests. we are Dragon Guild, and a great group of very active members. If you are not in an FS, take a moment to look us over and read our overview, and if you think you would fit, send an application or let me know! We help everyone grow, and could be greatly beneficial to you. Thanks, Endoryl

Apologies for the late reply, been busy with home life. I appreciate you reaching out, however I have joined a FS. If it does not work out with them, then I will stop by :) Thank you, have a good day :)

DeletedUser12994

Apparently I am slow replying as well, thank you for your reply, and we will always welcome an active player! Good luck!

DeletedUser20907

Apparently I am slow replying as well, thank you for your reply, and we will always welcome an active player! Good luck!
You're welcome :) Thank you and good luck to you as well :)

GlitterAthena

We are a new FS looking for new members. We are very laid back and want everyone to play their own game. The only thing we ask is that you continue to grow your own city while helping out your FS members with 2 or 3 star trades and neighborly visits. Cross tier trades allowed. We are active in tourneys and adventures and would like players who would participate in them also but it is not mandatory. We like to chat when on line but are not intrusive. If you are interested, come check us out! We'd love to have you!

DeletedUser23937

Hello Nissa,

We are a new FS and we average 4 chest in the tournament. Always learning and experiencing new things together. We would LOVE to have you in our TEAM.
Awaiting for you reply.
Thank You.