1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello New to Elvenar

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by Krishna-mae, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Krishna-mae

Krishna-mae New Member

Hello everyone! I just started playing last night and am excited to join!! This is my first of games like this, so any tips would be helpful. I’m playing on a cell phone via an app, so not sure if that changes anything..

Look forward to checking out this forum! Seems like there is A LOT of content!

2. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Just get the feel of the game, then come back if you have questions ;)

3. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Well-Known Member

Hi back at you Krishna-mae! There is a ton of info here and on the Wiki site, among others. Also a lot of good people willing to help.
    Most of all have fun! :D

4. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

5. samidodamage

samidodamage Well-Known Member

6. RosehawkATA

RosehawkATA Well-Known Member

Hi @Krishna-mae Welcome to Elvenar. Everyone before me has said what I was going to say, but I'll say it anyway.

This forum if FULL of great information. My favorites are Mykan's Guides. He's done a guide for just about everything Elvenar. Don't hesitate to ask any question you may have. Another new player recently said that it's kind of intimidating to ask because so many of us have been around for so long.

I can't speak for everyone, but I, for one, don't mind answering questions new players have. If I can share what I've learned in the time I've been playing, I'm happy.

7. Krishna-mae

Krishna-mae New Member

8. lehayes

lehayes New Member

I'll pass on the only nugget I've been given, build 4 only boosted manfacturies per tier and trade for the rest as soon as you have a trader. In this game everyone trades with each other.

My thoughts, make 2 star trades inside the guild and 3 star trades outside. Hope that's not offensive.

9. Krishna-mae

Krishna-mae New Member

Great tip!! In the beginning I built all of the manufacturies and realized that may not have been the best tactic.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  10. sputnik9009

sputnik9009 Well-Known Member

11. LilWolf De Lioncourt

LilWolf De Lioncourt Well-Known Member

greetings and welcome to the game Krishna-Mae and Love Your sig that's Awesome and:cool::D:)