• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New to Elvenar

DeletedUser2768

Hi @Krishna-mae Welcome to Elvenar. Everyone before me has said what I was going to say, but I'll say it anyway.

This forum if FULL of great information. My favorites are Mykan's Guides. He's done a guide for just about everything Elvenar. Don't hesitate to ask any question you may have. Another new player recently said that it's kind of intimidating to ask because so many of us have been around for so long.

I can't speak for everyone, but I, for one, don't mind answering questions new players have. If I can share what I've learned in the time I've been playing, I'm happy.

DeletedUser19638

I'll pass on the only nugget I've been given, build 4 only boosted manfacturies per tier and trade for the rest as soon as you have a trader. In this game everyone trades with each other.

My thoughts, make 2 star trades inside the guild and 3 star trades outside. Hope that's not offensive.