• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New to Game

Celwynd

Hello, I am new to the game and just starting out. I would say I am fairly active. I am leveling up my buildings and doing some scouting. Not sure how the fellowship works, Just trying to get my bearings and such. Thanks for any and all help.

Blue-Iris

Fellowships are beneficial in many ways. Your trades will be taken faster, as members will support you. You'll always have people who can answer questions and give advice. You'll be able to play the tournaments, which are good sources of relics, rune shards and knowledge points, all of which will help your city's growth. We have a couple of spots open in Allegiant = Growing, if you're interested. We welcome beginners.

Celwynd

Fellowships are beneficial in many ways. Your trades will be taken faster, as members will support you. You'll always have people who can answer questions and give advice. You'll be able to play the tournaments, which are good sources of relics, rune shards and knowledge points, all of which will help your city's growth. We have a couple of spots open in Allegiant = Growing, if you're interested. We welcome beginners.
Thank you for the invite

DragonflyJourney

Hello, I am new to the game and just starting out. I would say I am fairly active. I am leveling up my buildings and doing some scouting. Not sure how the fellowship works, Just trying to get my bearings and such. Thanks for any and all help.
Hello, we are recruiting. Have you found an FS yet?