• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New to game.

RichWood

Hi! I've been playing every day for a few months now, I have some questions on playing. I'm stuck! I can't get or find any Diamonds, I can't Expand. There seems to be a lack of Instructions on how to do things, mostly I figured out by trial and error how to do somethings. Can anyone help me out?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Rich! Glad to meet you. You'll find lots of answers here; people are always willing to help. Ask away!

PS the best place to get diamonds is in the spire. It may seem tough at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy to get to at least the lab level, and not too hard to go all the way to the top. Even my newer team members, such as ones in chapter 4, can make it to the top with a little advice. And getting free diamonds every week really helps.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Hi @RichWood
As you are in chapter 1 you won't have access to the spire for a few chapters.
Read up on the ElvenarWiki and Elvenar Gems of Knowledge, and have a read on threads in this forum.

Also use ElvenArchitect to see your city, or ElvenStats to see your stats.

Feel free to ask questions, we are happy to help. Expansions are earned by scouting, so you may need to scout more provinces in your world view. You will also be able to research more expansions. You will win diamonds from some buildings as you gain them from events such as the Goddess of Wishes or Genie.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
One of the best things you can do as a new player is to join a fellowship that has players at different levels in the game. Check the overviews of the fellowships on your map, or look in the Fellowships Seeking Members section for Khelonaar, here in the forum. If they seem interesting check them out at elvenstats.com to make sure it’s an active fellowship. If you see a lot of black triangles on elvenstats then it’s probably best to chose a different fellowship. :)

Darielle

Hi @RichWood
Read up on the ElvenarWiki and Elvenar Gems of Knowledge, and have a read on threads in this forum.

Feel free to ask questions, we are happy to help. Expansions are earned by scouting, so you may need to scout more provinces in your world view. You will also be able to research more expansions. You will win diamonds from some buildings as you gain them from events such as the Goddess of Wishes or Genie.
I didn't catch that. When he said he was playing daily for a few months, I thought he'd have the spire by now. Thanks for correcting that info!

RichWood

Hi @RichWood

Thank you for your help.

RichWood

Hi @RichWood

I have another issue, I am full of coins, can't collect any more, I can not buy anything, I have no where to put anything. In the World map, I have played all the easy battles, now all I have is Hard and Very Hard. It seems that all I can do is to train Swordsman and Archers. I'm real stuck!

Darielle

So, can you have your own fellowship and join another fellowship?
You should choose a fellowship that can help you advance. The best way to pick a fellowship is to first look at all the fellowships available. If you click on your score in game (the ranking number on the upper left hand side), then click on "fellowships." Have a paper and pen handy; you'll want to write down a few names. Click on some of the fellowships. Pick those that have many large players but a few new players such as yourself. That way, you'll have high level players to help you but they won't disappoint you ... some high level fellowships won't take new players.

Check out the "overviews" of a few of the potential fellowships. See if you like what they say. Pick at least five fellowships that you might enjoy. Then with your list, go to elvenstats.com. Click on "fellowships" and check each one of them out. Make sure you're picking the ones in the same world as you are ... some fellowships have the same name in different worlds.

Once you're looking at the fellowships in elvenstats, here's what you look for:

1. Check what they need as far as goods go. You'll see a bar graph that shows what they have a lot of and what they are low in. If your boosted goods is planks and they have tons of planks, then it's not a good fit for you. If you find a fellowship that's a little low in at least one of your boosts, that's great! You may have a good fit.

2. Check out how high they get in the tournament. You want a fellowship that at least has a hope of getting to 10 chests in order to get blueprints. You'll need blueprints in the game. If they only get 4 chests per week, you'll have a long wait to obtain blueprints.

3. Check out the members. See how many black triangles are next to players' names. Black triangles signal inactivity. There may be one or two and that's fine, but if there are many, then it won't be very active and you won't get as much help as you need.

4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom. See how many members have left recently. If they've had an exodus of members, that may mean that there's been some kind of shakeup in leadership. You really would benefit from a stable fellowship where no more than a couple of people have left recently.

Narrow down your choice and then pick one based on the above info. Don't just apply; write to the archmage or a mage and tell them a little about yourself. Quite often, a message will do the trick and get you accepted where, given your new status, you might not be. If they see you're communicative, they'll want you in the group.

Good luck!

RichWood

You should choose a fellowship that can help you advance. The best way to pick a fellowship is to first look at all the fellowships available. If you click on your score in game (the ranking number on the upper left hand side), then click on "fellowships." Have a paper and pen handy; you'll want to write down a few names. Click on some of the fellowships. Pick those that have many large players but a few new players such as yourself. That way, you'll have high level players to help you but they won't disappoint you ... some high level fellowships won't take new players.

Check out the "overviews" of a few of the potential fellowships. See if you like what they say. Pick at least five fellowships that you might enjoy. Then with your list, go to elvenstats.com. Click on "fellowships" and check each one of them out. Make sure you're picking the ones in the same world as you are ... some fellowships have the same name in different worlds.

Once you're looking at the fellowships in elvenstats, here's what you look for:

1. Check what they need as far as goods go. You'll see a bar graph that shows what they have a lot of and what they are low in. If your boosted goods is planks and they have tons of planks, then it's not a good fit for you. If you find a fellowship that's a little low in at least one of your boosts, that's great! You may have a good fit.

2. Check out how high they get in the tournament. You want a fellowship that at least has a hope of getting to 10 chests in order to get blueprints. You'll need blueprints in the game. If they only get 4 chests per week, you'll have a long wait to obtain blueprints.

3. Check out the members. See how many black triangles are next to players' names. Black triangles signal inactivity. There may be one or two and that's fine, but if there are many, then it won't be very active and you won't get as much help as you need.

4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom. See how many members have left recently. If they've had an exodus of members, that may mean that there's been some kind of shakeup in leadership. You really would benefit from a stable fellowship where no more than a couple of people have left recently.

Narrow down your choice and then pick one based on the above info. Don't just apply; write to the archmage or a mage and tell them a little about yourself. Quite often, a message will do the trick and get you accepted where, given your new status, you might not be. If they see you're communicative, they'll want you in the group.

Good luck!
Thank you Darielle! I was hoping to try my hand at Developing a Fellowship. If, down the road it doesn't work out, then I will find a Fellowship that fits!