• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New to server, not to the game. Looking for a FS to call home.

Skywen

Hello!
I just recently started a city on this server, I have a main city on Khelonaar. I am a daily player, helpful, respectful, a team player, I like participating in tourneys and all events. I am looking for an active FS where visits are frequent, no drama please, respectful and helpful. I am excited to meet new people and work as a team! My boosted are Steel, Crystal, and Elixir.

Thank you,
~**~Skywen~**~

Last edited:

DeletedUser12390

Skywen, there are people here from different worlds.
I am not new to the game either. I'm in a different world than you. Go to your home city page and click on your number ranking........go back and scroll through all the other players in your world.....see their ranking and the fellowship they joined.
You can start looking at the fellowship rankings and read their overviews. A fellowship with a ranking of 150 or under is pretty active. Email the ones you like.

Skywen

Skywen, there are people here from different worlds.
I am not new to the game either. I'm in a different world than you. Go to your home city page and click on your number ranking........go back and scroll through all the other players in your world.....see their ranking and the fellowship they joined.
You can start looking at the fellowship rankings and read their overviews. A fellowship with a ranking of 150 or under is pretty active. Email the ones you like.
Rivershinny, I posted this under Ceravyn Members looking for Fellowships. Isn't this what this is for? To post this under the server that you are looking for a FS in?

Ventar

Just started a new fellowship Tradersrow in this new world seeking active players. Been an Archmage for 2 years come see.

DeletedUser8910

Hello!
I just recently started a city on this server, I have a main city on Khelonaar. I am a daily player, helpful, respectful, a team player, I like participating in tourneys and all events. I am looking for an active FS where visits are frequent, no drama please, respectful and helpful. I am excited to meet new people and work as a team! My boosted are Steel, Crystal, and Elixir.

Thank you,
~**~Skywen~**~
Have you found your home yet? We would love for you to join us. You can contact me through Veterans United. The Veterans is for veteran players as well as past or present military members. We are small now but we are slowly growing. Please Check us out. Ame