• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New to server, not to the game.

Skywen

Hello!
I just recently started a city on this server, I have a main city on Khelonaar. I am a daily player, helpful, respectful, a team player, I like participating in tourneys and FS events. I am looking for an active FS where visits are frequent, no drama please (which includes grammar nazis), respectful and helpful. I am excited to meet new people and work as a team!

Thank you,
~**~Skywen~**~

DeletedUser8182

Hi Skywen. My name is Breyferg (not Taz that is my daughter) I am the Archmage for PurpleUnicorn RECRUITING and we would love to have you. We are a small but loyal group with no drama. Real life comes first but we all help each other. Like I said my daughter is in my fellowship so I do not let her see anything disrespectful.I just sent you an invite if you are interested or haven't found one yet.

devil999

Dear Skywen,
I am arch of fellowship " Isle of Forgotten Mages. I have been looking for members for a long time, and would love to have any regular players to join us. We are a low key, but helpful team, with lots of room, any level is fine, we all do as much as we can for each other,and, hope you will consider us.
Thanks

devil9999 ( dev)

DeletedUser10969

Elf-Mermaides of the Mist in the world of Winyandor are accepting new players into their fellowship. We currently have 5 openings and would love to have you with us. We are chatty bunch and have a strong communication system. You will not feel unwelcomed in our fellowship. I am the archmage in this fellowship and will be happy to accept you.