• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

new to server

• Thread starter DeletedUser1483
  • Start date

DeletedUser1483

looking for fellowship
boost are marble, Crystal, an gems
still only marble production
pls send invite

DeletedUser1269

I know I am going to take some abuse for this reply, but I'm going to make it anyway.
You would be a good addition to our fellowship based on your boosts, but are just too small and new at this time for us to accept. Most of our players have already established themselves and are progressing nicely. We have a few small players, but cannot afford to take on any more beginning players at this time.
My suggestion would be that you APPLY to some of the fellowships where most of the members are new or small and accept the one which takes you (if it had one or two larger players at 15,000 points or more that would be a bonus for you).
Grow as quickly as you can and if it seems that others are not growing nearly as quickly as you are or are not helping each other through neighborly visits and trades on a daily basis, then leave and find another fellowship. Leaving is easy and if you have grown sufficiently, a higher ranked fellowship will definitely be interested in adding you as people leave the game all the time and good fellowships are always looking for good people.
Prove that you will be an active, contributing member of a fellowship and they will be knocking on your door.