1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello new to tha forum

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by land of freedom, Jan 10, 2018.

1. land of freedom

land of freedom New Member

even though i made my account on tha forum over one year ago and have been playing tha game for almost 2 years, i just started actually using the forum yesterday. greetings everyone :)

2. King of the World

King of the World Member

3. land of freedom

gem, crystal and marble production

4. King of the World

King of the World Member

So You Interested in join us?

5. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Whoopsy!

I intended to say "Welcome" to everyone who posted.

Missed out on a few :oops:

Welcome to a lovely calm game.
    Even when sometimes game might get "hard" keep your chin up!

Best of luck :)

@King of the World Hook & Caught? lol

Mhmmm, likewise, yw.
    Much further than myself. I'm a noob compared to you. But very active when I'm awake. Learned quite fast and great FS' mentors :cool:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  6. land of freedom

ty. i am a daily player and i totally love this game. tha challenges keep me focused. i am finally at woodelves (which is where i wanted to b) :D

7. King of the World

King of the World Member

8. King of the World

King of the World Member

well if any of you know someone looking what will be a GREAT Fellowship send them too Kingdom of Dilly Dilly and we will all have a bud lite

9. Erisdes-Tinunes

Erisdes-Tinunes Member

That's a long time! It's good for more experienced players to join the forums, the experiences lend great advice. Your signature is awesome!

10. land of freedom

thank u much! yes it is ironic that i have played this game for so long, and just now got interested in joining tha community. nobody in my fellowship r community members so i guess that i am a loner? i joined here hoping that it would b more sociable, but now i see that it is dead as well so i am starting to not even log in anymore. o_O

11. Erisdes-Tinunes

Erisdes-Tinunes Member

Aww! Don't quit on us now. I'm still a newbie when it comes to being an active member but I've noticed the long-time members keep the forums going in the right places at the right times. Following them helps too!
    Funny, me too! I'm part of two fellowships, where one is simply an extension of the original. Our Archmage in the original DT II is awesome and we have some advanced players in it, whereas another Mage began DT III and then assigned me Archmage of it. All that considered, I am the only one on the forums representin'!

12. land of freedom

nice! i am not an archmage though.. i am just a regular. i am a (fellow) in "the industrialist" and an (ambassador) in "HaRenSaeYa" fellowships. I do not even know what an ambassador is since they never even told me that they made me that?

13. Erisdes-Tinunes

Erisdes-Tinunes Member

Great question. It has to do with levels within the fellowship, or ranking for a more blatant term. Has nothing to do with the level of the city but more so the capacity of the players. From bottom up here are the four titles and their fellowship capabilities:

Fellow: you're a part of the fellowship
    Ambassador: has the capability to send out invites to other players to join the fellowship
    Mage: Ambassador + can decline requests from players
    Archmage: Ambassador + Mage + can dissolve the entire fellowship
    I think that's all the capabilities.

So, a promotion from fellow to ambassador often isn't announced but is certainly a nice compliment. :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  14. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Girl power, woot woot. We need more :)

*Not a gal, but comfortable to say such things ;)

[​IMG]

15. land of freedom

okay i see. wish they woulda told me that i was promoted?

16. land of freedom

u r not a gal? there is nuthin wrong with feeling comfy to say such things :D

17. FantasticBeebop

FantasticBeebop New Member

HI , I am new as well , both to game and forum

18. Erisdes-Tinunes

Erisdes-Tinunes Member

Hello Beebop! Any reference to Cowboy Bebop by chance?

I wanted to encourage you to post your own introduction in the Player Introductions forum - more forum members outside of this thread will see your arrival and will welcome you :)

19. FantasticBeebop

FantasticBeebop New Member

No.I am not related to Cowboy Bebop.

20. Saphirra the magnificent

Saphirra the magnificent Well-Known Member

When you go to the shield that represents your fellowship, it show overview of what the FS would like to accomplish, Members, Tourneys, and applicants. When you got the "Members" area, it shows the names, how much points they have, and if they are an ambassador, fellow, mage Arch mage, or not. Up in the right hand corner beside the word "Title" there is a I in a box. Click on it and it will explain what each can do. Hope this helped. :)