• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New to the forum and game with many questions

• Thread starter DeletedUser14863
  • Start date

DeletedUser14863

I been playing for about a month now. Been asked to join many fellowships. Heard about tournaments but have never been in one.
Can only those that belong to a fellowship play in a tournament?
So far I have been doing this on my own, going to the world map and taking provinces (mostly by negotiating).
I've messaged a couple other payers and gotten some city developing tips and I have now gotten one of my worlds up to chapter 3.
Any comments would be helpful.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I been playing for about a month now. Been asked to join many fellowships. Heard about tournaments but have never been in one.
Can only those that belong to a fellowship play in a tournament?
So far I have been doing this on my own, going to the world map and taking provinces (mostly by negotiating).
I've messaged a couple other payers and gotten some city developing tips and I have now gotten one of my worlds up to chapter 3.
Any comments would be helpful.
Tournaments are a fellowship activity. I'm guessing you've been told the benefits of joining a fellowship: trade for goods without a fee with all FS members, an email system and chat function for the FS, etc. It is possible to play solo, but it will be a much slower, harder game. You could form your own fellowship of one to get a look at the tournaments. This game highly encourages players to 'help' each other with visits (you get coins and supplies for doing them) as well as no fee trading with fellowship members and 'discovered' neighbors. Everyone only having one boosted good in each tier also makes non-boosted goods production extremely inefficient. This design pushes players into trading. So, the pace of going completely solo will be slow and that is unlikely to change.
Here's a very comprehensive guide for the game; it's a sticky thread in the 'Questions and Help' sub-forum:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-to-elvenar.3966/

DeletedUser14863

Ok. Thanks. Going thru my worlds ATM, will respond when I get to them shortly.

DeletedUser12586

Sounds like I'm gonna be joining a FS after all. LOL
There are so many benefits to joining a fellowship other than getting to reap the rewards of tournaments. Aside from getting to use the chat function to get to know each other, it's nice to have buddies to help you along. From city help as samidodamage said, to posting trades and kp donations to ancient wonder buildings, there are tons of players in Elvenar who love helping each other out. :)