• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New to the Forum

Silver Lady

I’ve been playing the game for a little over a year now, but just created a forum account. Actually first forum I’ve joined anywhere and I guess closest thing to social media I’ve done. Mostly I keep getting “lost” in the forum. I find threads (?) I like then can’t find them again. Anyone have a “Forum for Dummies” guide?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Silver! I hope you stick around and get to know us. I learned so much here in my first year of Elvenar. This is a great place, and you are certainly welcome. :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Lol, you'll get the hang of it soon. Anything you post you can see by clicking your name at the top. You can see how many reactions you received, etc. Try clicking the "newsfeed" and see if that helps. Just give it a few days and you'll be a pro. :)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome Silver lady, glad to have you here on the forums! You are correct, they are called threads. See you are getting on to this already!
It took me a bit to figure out how to get around here as well. You will get the hang of it in no time I am sure!

Iyapo1

Don’t know how to add a quoted section of a previous msg yet, but in the app separate notification tabs for Neighborly Help and accepted trades would be Wonderful!
On the bottom of each forum post is a like button, a quote button and a reply button. To quote on that thread you can hit the reply button.
If you hit the quote button you will have button "insert quotes...
show up directly below your typing window.

This allows you to quote from another thread or from the current thread.

You can also highlight just a section of someone's post. When you do that a drop down quote option shows up.

AtaguS

Hi @Silver Lady and welcome to the forums! They take a little getting used to but I see many have beaten me to the basic tips and tricks. The best tip is to keep asking about anything that comes up. You'll get the hang of it! Lovely avatar btw!
See you around the forum :)

Silver Lady

How do you ask a question? Post it here or is there a specific thread for questions or can you ask someone directly. And if you can ask someone directly how would you do that? And are the instructions the same for the full site in a browser on a PC and for the mobile site I access on my ‘gadget’?

shimmerfly

You can go to "Questions anf Help" on the Main page of forum. or just jump in anywhere.
There is some decorum about staying on topic but it's not always followed.
To ask someone directly... top right on this page you'll see "Inbox". Click on that then "New Conversation" fill it in and send.
I only play on laptop so don't about mobile.
Edited to add I love your avatar!

Deleted User - 4684565

Greetings Sliver Lady and welcome to the forum
There's a wealth of knowledge here in the forum you can ask anyone for help, advice and suggestions They are some really awesome people here that are more than willing to help , to me this is my favorite go to place so feel free to ask anyone for help an happy gaming

Aritra

Welcome! In what world(s) do you play? I'm in Winyandor.
I tried to look for you but could not locate you in player search, so looks like not here.

Silver Lady

Welcome! In what world(s) do you play? I'm in Winyandor.
I tried to look for you but could not locate you in player search, so looks like not here.
Thanks. I play mostly in Elcysandir and Harandar (both for slightly over a year). I started another city in Sinya Arda a few months back.

Frappuccino

Welcome to the forums.

I'm in Harandar and Sinya Arda.

If you haven't found a home in Sinya Arda the FS i'm in is pretty active in the chat and strange but fun.