• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New to the forum

DeletedUser907

Dear Forum,

Hello to all! I am Zushy,
I just love the game and it is my first time ever on a forum so I have many things to learn! I was able with the help of /-Elfwine to post my profile picture that I use on my FB profile page.
I found a picture and was able to add the stone and sword to her. I think she is very beautiful!
Kind regards to all,
Zushy

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum Zushy, the place to have all your questions answered, by the Mods and helpful players. Enjoy your journey.

DeletedUser907

Welcome to the forums.:D
Dear n1sk,
Thank u very much for ur warm welcome. I do not know enough of how to navigate yet to even find the competition?
Sincerely,
Zushy

Welcome to the forum Zushy, the place to have all your questions answered, by the Mods and helpful players. Enjoy your journey.
Thank u so very much as I have no clue what I am doing and had to delete many of my post after finding out how because they were not to be posted like I had them.
So please all be patient with me.
Sincerely, Zushy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser907

Dear n1sk,
Thank u very much for ur warm welcome. I do not know enough of how to navigate yet to even find the competition?
Sincerely,
Zushy

Thank u so very much as I have no clue what I am doing and had to delete many of my post after finding out how because they were not to be posted like I had them.
So please all be patient with me.
Sincerely, Zushy
Dear n1sk,
Just trying to learn what not to do seems to be my problem?
I thought I had deleted all my post and went to just add comments on to others?
Hope I learn how to do this because it is trying on my nerves to get this right.
Sincerely, Zushy

DeletedUser55

Once you start a thread it is open for others to see. you are doing the forums part right. Open thread on a topic, and then post comments on other peoples posts. no need to delete your messages unless something is wrong with it or if a MOD removes it. Private message me with your specific questions you may have.

DeletedUser907

Thank u so very much , Josia, I am really trying hard to follow the rules of the forum and the places u go to post every thing? It is all very confusing to me right now.
Will hopefully get better.
Zushy, :)

DeletedUser

Doing good as I can see, you are at least posting in the forum. Many have not made it that far in the game, so you are ahead of the others that do not. :)

DeletedUser907

Doing good as I can see, you are at least posting in the forum. Many have not made it that far in the game, so you are ahead of the others that do not. :)
Dear Josia,
Many thanks,
I am finding out how to reply and delete and edit, lol
Zushy, :)