• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Tournament Format

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yet again, this is a old player vs new player problem.....
This is a Watch-the-paint-dry game, taking 75% of ""something to do"" away .. sux for many of us
non CH15/played for 4 years players that have 200 provinces open...... I want 4 fights per province, period !

I meant to add to this days ago, but forgot. Anyway, I do not think it was mentioned anywhere in this thread or the Beta thread, but one other change will also take more of the strategy out of the fights. In the new format, instead of you facing anywhere from 1 to 8 enemy squads, all fights will now be against 5 squads, no matter which province or star.

Iyapo1

one other change will also take more of the strategy out of the fights. In the new format, instead of you facing anywhere from 1 to 8 enemy squads, all fights will now be against 5 squads, no matter which province or star.
I would argue that randomizing the enemy troops is going to increase the need for strategy.

MadMax99X

If all the 20 and 30 something's actually knew how bad cell phones are for their health emitting those high frequencies especially 5G (and no one is saying anything because it's a multi billion dollar a year industry) they might re-think some of their comments about mobile devices. Remember all that glitters isn't Gold. Do your research and then use the browser on a tablet or as someone said buy a $100.00 dollar laptop and enjoy playing as many online games as you like.