• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Tournament Style

Do you like the way they have changed the tournaments?

• Total voters

DeletedUser6247

So in beta world there is a new style of tournament, where you only have 4 instead of 8 within each , which means the rewards to complete each are much lower. you can now get rune shards and spells but they have greatly reduced the amount of kp and relics you receive. I do the tournaments for the relics and kp and am absolutely furious with how they are changing it! What do you think?

DeletedUser1036

I agree, while it is supposedly easier to get to the Blueprints the majority of people that play will never get enough of them. It really looks like it will only help fellowships that have a ton of coiners playing.

DeletedUser4778

Good grief. They take more with one hand than they give with the other.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Could have used a third option. Most of us haven't seen the changes yet, and no-one (even on beta) has actually completed a tournament, so we don't actually know the details yet. It's hard to know if we'll like it until we see the actual results. I'd have preferred "Won't know until I see them."

DeletedUser2963

Are they changing the rewards for the tournaments themselves (the kp and relics)? Or just changing the FS participation rewards?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Both. The rewards (as far as I've seen them) are slightly lower per province, but they've promised it will be easier to get to the full province. It's possible that if you take a province all the way to six stars they will balance, but nobody knows yet.

DeletedUser188

I think you posted this on wrong forum it would be more appropriate for Beta forum
This is neither an Idea or a suggestion it is a discussion so should be moved to discussion section
I don't think the mods want us starting multiple discussion threads
There already is an official one related to new tournament changes
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....-scenes-upcoming-changes-for-tournament.6384/

DeletedUser6247

I think you posted this on wrong forum it would be more appropriate for Beta forum
This is neither an Idea or a suggestion it is a discussion so should be moved to discussion section
I don't think the mods want us starting multiple discussion threads
There already is an official one related to new tournament changes
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....-scenes-upcoming-changes-for-tournament.6384/

i would have loved to however beta forum won't work for me, i can't login no matter what i do i tried i even sent messages to them it won't work

i am in beta and so far i have not gotten the kp i used to get and i played those tournaments only for the relics and additional kp that you didn't have to complete a whole other province for

Last edited by a moderator: