• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New tourney suggestion

• Thread starter DeletedUser18062
  • Start date

DeletedUser18062

Thanks for updating the tourney, much better!

The extra chests were a big necessity seeing that so many FS fiunished the 10 chests so quickly.

The extra chest rewards are a little puny I’m sorry to say. 1 rr and 10 awkp per extra chest is a disappointment. By the 4th extra chest we already put more than all the 10 chests combined.

Please consider increasing by 1 rr and 5kp each chest and adding 1 blue print on the 5th and 9th extra chests. If you can throw in some extra rewards to make finishing the 9 extra chests it would make it more worth the effort.

Extra blue prints are a must in my opinion. If someone has 10 magic residences and 10 ws, that’s 20 weeks finishing the 10 chests just to upgrade these. Then you still need many more blue prints to mate rr and upgrade the other buildings. This is disproportionate to the time it takes to finish a chapter.

The tourney is a FS effort, the scoring is individual though. How about making a FS scoreboard and offering some extra rewards to the to 10 scoring FS? The group competition would make it more interesting.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

As you have mentioned, if someone has 10 magic residence....I will like to remind you that it is up to those individuals to upgrade those 10 magic residence with either A: Diamonds, or B: wait for enough blueprints.

The new tournament set up does offer extra rewards, though it may not be what you desired, I will like to remind you it was not given previously.

Unfortunately, I will not be facilitating this idea and suggestion to the developers.

Xelie