• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Get stuffed? <--- sounds like something an aussie or brit might say. Haven't heard that in the US. Where you from?
I'm from the the best of Britain and Australia, with none of the bad stuff ;)

If that's not enough of a hint, take off, eh!

DeletedUser8187

Hey Goldenberry, are you on a mac or windows? I went there right now, and i just clicked inside the window with the report, so you'll see a brown line highlight around it. Then i clicked the Copy button, and it said it copied to clipboard. If that doesn't work.. if you click inside, and just press Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C (on windows) or Command+A and Command+C (on mac) that should copy it too.

You can always try to Ctrl+V ( or Command + V on mac) to paste it inside notepad or something to see if it copied.

Also if it fails, what OS and Browser are you using.

(i also just tried it on my phone (android) and using chrome, seemed to work using the copy button).

It worked!! I did the command C, then tried command A C, no go. I was missing the Command V to paste it. Thanks.
Thanks elvenstats for doing all the work for me. ;)

DeletedUser16361

You're welcome.

BTW. This weeks weekly reports for all US servers just finished.

@Ashrem you're not human... you have maple syrup for blood... EH?

DeletedUser16361

Hey @elvenstats, if it not too much trouble, would it be possible to freeze the top row of all the tables? I can't keep track of which column is which, and scrolling makes me dizzy.

I agree, that would be ideal. I checked if the UI Framework i'm using (Vuetify) supports fixed headers and it doesn't at the moment. But, according to this: https://github.com/vuetifyjs/vuetify/issues/1547... it's slated for inclusion in the next release. I'll add it once it's merged in. Feel free to ping me via email in a few months to remind me.

juniperknome

elvenstats allows anyone to access the site using anyone's name so way important to not put info there you don't want shared

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
elvenstats allows anyone to access the site using anyone's name so way important to not put info there you don't want shared
Exactly what info can you put on ElvenStats? From what I see, you can look up the player's stats from their game participation. Very helpful tool if you're evaluating applicants to see if they'll be a good fit for your FS. Other than possibly correcting your boost percentage or other little game data tweaks, I don't see where you can put any info on there; certainly not personal data.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Exactly what info can you put on ElvenStats? From what I see, you can look up the player's stats from their game participation. Very helpful tool if you're evaluating applicants to see if they'll be a good fit for your FS. Other than possibly correcting your boost percentage or other little game data tweaks, I don't see where you can put any info on there; certainly not personal data.

The boost percentages and the number of collections per day are indeed the only fields you can edit at this time.

DeletedUser3507

Very true...:D
Now please add the last event culture/pop item so its correct a mundo...;):cool:
And thanks for the tremendously good analytics..

Last edited by a moderator:

Shellizzie

What does it mean when a player is not listed? I have a new applicant and she does not come up in Elvenstats at all.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What does it mean when a player is not listed? I have a new applicant and she does not come up in Elvenstats at all.
The way I understand it is in order to not overload the game, Elvenstats only checks up on cities in the top 1,000 and cities that have been looked at before.
So once you check out a city it should be added to the list of "check frequently"

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_28.png

Still having a negative pop show up in report when it's positive due to last event building.