• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

DeletedUser16361

Hey Everyone,

Heads up. I took the site down for an upgrade. I realize sunday is a bad day to do this... but with the new babe it was kind of today or never.
Site reliability has suffered in the last week and hoping this will make it more robust.

DeletedUser6885

@elvenstats Hi. I tried accessing your website today and it's not working. :( Any ideas as to what is going on or about how long it will be before you guys can get it up and running again?

Attachments

• Elvenstats.jpg
    Elvenstats.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 117

Deleted User - 841850

I'm having trouble too, I keep getting the message "server IP address could not be found".I hope that this can be cleaned up soon, I really rely on it to help me build and maintain my city.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The secure site loaded just fine for me just now in both Chrome and Firefox and the fellowship stats updated properly. So whatever was wrong is fixed now or it is broken for only some players.