• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If you notice in the chart of the tournament chests some weeks are missing, so averages are bound to be lower than actual. We average between 5-6 and ours shows 4. It will self-correct over time if they don't miss any more data.

AJ

DeletedUser23315

** Disclaimer - this site is not affiliated with InnoGames in any manner and InnoGames and its support staff are not responsible for any content or issues with using this site**

Check out the amazing new website, http://elvenstats.com/

Here's a quick 2 minute video highlighting some of the many features:

Note: I didn't create this website, I was just the beta tester
It doesn’t find me

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you are in a fellowship, and can find anyone in your fellowship, you can go to the fellowship page and make it look up all the members by selecting:
upload_2019-6-12_21-24-29.png

Deleted User - 849095273

Hello. I have been using ElvenStats for a long time, so let me thank you for this helpful tool that has improved mi gameplay through numbers and stats, allowing me to see things that the game usually doesn't show.
I would like to ask you if there is a possibility in the future to add a weekly Global Tournament rank similar to the Global Stats rank showing the biggest FS's by total ranking points. I think that a feature like that could stimulate more competition in tourneys because it will allow FS's to get out from their server's bubbles and be in contact with other foreign ones. This will give the game some kind of Champions League vibes, very much needed in these times of general frustration with the new tournament changes.
Please, consider this idea. I hope you are very well, see you.

Ps: Sorry for the many grammar mistakes I must have made in this post.

ajqtrz

Hello. I have been using ElvenStats for a long time, so let me thank you for this helpful tool that has improved mi gameplay through numbers and stats, allowing me to see things that the game usually doesn't show.
I would like to ask you if there is a possibility in the future to add a weekly Global Tournament rank similar to the Global Stats rank showing the biggest FS's by total ranking points. I think that a feature like that could stimulate more competition in tourneys because it will allow FS's to get out from their server's bubbles and be in contact with other foreign ones. This will give the game some kind of Champions League vibes, very much needed in these times of general frustration with the new tournament changes.
Please, consider this idea. I hope you are very well, see you.

Ps: Sorry for the many grammar mistakes I must have made in this post.

It's already there under the tournament tab at the top. Just pick your world and you can see the top 50 fellowships and their scores.

AJ

DeletedUser16361

yeah... i do want to implement that. I agree... also would be cool to give out a special distinction for number of times being the global winner.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

You could be right, then, "nevermind."

AJ
Does anyone know if there may be an update coming soon? I love that the site is currently working for importing city. The stats for city outputs have been messed up for a while & it affects what goods are needed most by FS when recruiting. When checking mine & other's cities the manus are out & producing but when you hover over the Good in elvenstats it shows ERROR (zero). It appears the person is not manufacturing anything. Since seeing "deleted user" under what appears to be the maker/manager of elvenstats it is worrisome that the person is no longer taking care of the site. I truly hope that is not the case. :( Also, if anyone knows how to correct this Error any help would be much appreciated. I have contacted through elvenstats site several times but there is no response. :( Thanks

ajqtrz

I'm not sure of the status of the site but have found that, occasionally, things do get into "error" mode. When that happens I just refresh the player -- "Refresh Member List" under the fellowship or at the end of the player's line in the fellowship list there's a blue circle of arrows, next to the last updated notice. Click on that to update that player. You can also do this from the individual players page but the "Update player" circle is at the very bottom of the page.

Hope this helps

AJ

Chriger

Does anyone know if there may be an update coming soon? I love that the site is currently working for importing city. The stats for city outputs have been messed up for a while & it affects what goods are needed most by FS when recruiting. When checking mine & other's cities the manus are out & producing but when you hover over the Good in elvenstats it shows ERROR (zero). It appears the person is not manufacturing anything. Since seeing "deleted user" under what appears to be the maker/manager of elvenstats it is worrisome that the person is no longer taking care of the site. I truly hope that is not the case. :( Also, if anyone knows how to correct this Error any help would be much appreciated. I have contacted through elvenstats site several times but there is no response. :( Thanks
I think the stats are messed up for any buildings after Chapter 15? Like it'll show zero goods production, zero population from residences, zero space for guest race, etc., for newer buildings.