• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New

• Thread starter DeletedUser14806
  • Start date

DeletedUser14806

How can 1 join a fellowship if there is no in-game chat window? Im kind of new here and been playing for a few days. It took forever getting registered for the forum since i kept getting errors. How can 1 join a fellowship in-game and chat without the hassel of leaving the mobile app to go through the browser?

DeletedUser12423

How can 1 join a fellowship if there is no in-game chat window?
On this forum, there is a section of threads for people looking for fellowships, and also fellowships looking for more. Make sure you're on the right thread, each server has has it's own thread. The server you're on is listed when you log into the game. I hope you find a wonderful fellowship that will take new players, I know it can take a couple days. Best of luck, and Welcome to Elvenar!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Most fellowship don't have size restrictions or anything and most will take you if they have an opening and you ask. I found my fellowship when they contacted me, but there are other ways. For instance, watch the trade board and you will see players near you. If they are there a lot send them a msg thanking them for whatever trades they picked up of yours. Do that for a few and once you find someone who responds you begin to build a relationship -- which is the core of a good fellowship. Maybe you and that person form your own, or maybe you join there fellowship. The point is, to find a fellowship you can wait for them to come to you (it was over a year for me), or you can reach out to your trading neighbors via the mail system.

AJ

DeletedUser12586

One thing that took me much longer to realize than I'd like to admit is that if you look at your world map, any player with a flag next to their name is part of a fellowship. [Anyone without a flag is not part of a fellowship.] If you know a few of your neighbors are active, go to their cities and click on their fellowship shield to see what their fellowship is like.

I would like to recommend one thing: always read their overview. Some fellowships have requirements to join such as how active you should be in what categories, while other fellowships may have none. You can think of them as the fellowship guidelines and reading them before you request to join (or accept an invitation from someone) will let you know sooner than later if that is the right group for you. :)