1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello New

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by MasterRex, Feb 22, 2018.

1. MasterRex

MasterRex New Member

I am new to both the game and forum. So, I don"t know a thing.

shimmerfly likes this.
  2. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Elvenar!

Here on the forums, you can learn a great many things :p

Good luck! :)

3. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Well-Known Member

Hey MasterRex we were all new at one point. Be patient and read a lot of good advice.. Ask questions when you get stuck.
    Hope you enjoy it!

4. MasterRex

MasterRex New Member

Thank you, I have been reading a lot, and have found out that I have already done a few things wrong. Learning experience,

shimmerfly likes this.
  5. Pattylyn

Pattylyn Member

Don't think of it as doing things wrong. Just think you are taking the scenic route...it may take longer but you will still get there in the end. :)

6. Azkaban

Azkaban Well-Known Member

Your city is your city, play it your way and if someone tells you you're wrong, don't listen to them. Everyone has their own style. ;)

7. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Well-Known Member

:D:D:D What Azkaban said is so true.Play so you will enjoy playing!

samidodamage and Azkaban like this.
  8. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

Welcome Rex!

samidodamage likes this.
  9. samidodamage

samidodamage Well-Known Member

Welcome to the game and forums! I found that some of my 'mistakes' taught me more than if I had done everything 'right' the first time. So, my path is not always linear, but it is always fun!

shimmerfly likes this.
  10. apeletics

apeletics New Member

Greetings, I am new to the game also. Joined about a week ago. I came from Forge of Empires. This is a nice and relaxed game, when comparing the two. Seems like the game guilds you to advancement. By the quest and icons asking you to do something next. No stress or drama. I like it.

Pattylyn likes this.
  11. Erisdes-Tinunes

Erisdes-Tinunes Member

Hi MasterRex! Welcome to Elvenar and the forums. If you've an active player, I recommend joining a fellowship. They can help you speed through the game quicker and with more perks in rewards, too. Fellowship members can be super helpful when it comes to advice, which is where the chat function comes in handy. :)

12. Neyve

Neyve New Member

Welcome MasterRex and apeletics! The sentiment expressed here is mine as well: play your game your way, learn lots in the forum, and join a Fellowship! People here are super helpful, so don't hesitate to ask. There is no such thing as a silly question. Have fun!

Azkaban likes this.