• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie looking for a FS

DeletedUser19593

I'm still in chapter 1, but I have time for intensive play right now. When I get to those aspects of the game, I will definitely be interested in participating in Events, Tournaments, Adventures, etc. I'm pretty social and chatty online, so a talkative FS is certainly a draw but not required. :) I'm kind of stuck on the Harvest Festival quest line right now, because I need to find some people willing to make low level trade offers that are within a newbie's resource/goods budget to advance.

About me: I'm a stay at home mom, age 34, to a pre-school aged autistic little boy who is the light of my life. <3 I'm pretty good at getting along with everyone, or at the very least, not saying anything when I don't have anything nice to say. Love to talk about classic movies, tv, true crime, gaming, and sci-fi. Have a great day!